Reviews for Loaded Accusation
MissFrizzle chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
have you ever noticed the buffy and bella have the same syaing. twilight is a joke. and renesmee totaly stole from dawn. i mean a whink teenage girl. paleez dawn gets that and renesmee is a drama qyueen who needs to get a life. boo twilight.
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
hahahahahahaha thats awesome so true ive been ranting to one of my friends how twilight can never be as good as buffy and angel and then i found this you made my day )

on the count of two...
CeleryRox chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hahaha, that is all so true chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I was gonna leave a review right after i read this but i started laughing so hard so it took a while and i- ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAH! God that was just way too funny. I havn't laughed that hard in so long. My sides were hurting and there was tears and just phew... your freakin brilliant.
thesummerstorms chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
*would leave a glowing review, but is currently rolling around on the floor, laughing.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I wish they could actually do this in the movies or something because this is perfect ROFLMAO! thank you so much
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
luvd it! gr8 stry! ttl lol! n that so tru! twilites lyk a mushy ripoff of buffy w/ no action n a boring main charctr.
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
THANK YOU! I loved this, it was hilarious. I'm glad someone else realized Twilight is a total ripoff of Buffy. Vampires DON'T sparkle...ugh. Anyway, I really liked this! Good job. :)
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
What a whopper of a story, Jinxgirl! Totally hilarious! The repartee was very witty and so on!
bjames238 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*bows down in awe* you have done what every self-aware buffy/angel fan has wanted to do but hasn't...this is beyond pure's pure artistry. If only i could watch this on a screen lol.

many kudos...will read over and over...great job...

shelby :) :) :)
dreameralways chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think the first few paragraphs with the (inserts) was my favorite part but it was all fun. Cute. Thanks for writing.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

Great story :)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
ndraven chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Allstrangewonders chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Haha... SO TRUE! And I love Twilight bashing...

BEST line: "I hate it when girls play hard to get, it means I actually have to try to be normal instead of stalking them, appearing out of shadows suddenly and watching them as they sleep... Thank you for loving me even though I'm creepy and dead" :D "Bloody hell, they're bloody SPARKLING!"

i love you...