Reviews for Grounding Elmo
guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
continu
ThunderRiver411 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
This is also turning out to be a good story. Continue soon.

I revealed the plotline to my own idea. Sent a PM with it.
LADYMALLARD chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Wow, what a marthon of story chapters, each holding more excitment and information than the last. What an interesting match up begining with Negs and Muscovy, locatiing MegaVolt and his love interest. I must say she is an interestingly intrigging original character and she and Megs fit together very well. As does Negaduck and Muscovy. With Negaduck and the rest of the fearsome Five gathering at the meeting of all the prominant criminals in St. Canard and the insuing kaos with Neg's crew asserting themselves in the meeting, this made for quite the exciting conclusion. What will happen when this group of criminals clash with Taurus Bulba and his new minions like the grizely looking bear Shunt? And what about the good guys? I'll be curious to get going on the next story to find out. Great Job, a fantasticly informative and exciting read.
20yearfriend chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I always enjoy when you do Hooter's point of view on things!

This has been such an entertaining and enjoyable piece!

I can't wait to read what comes next!

Great job!
pokefan366 chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
This was great! Keep up the great work!
Tomsgirlforever chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Love it! Keep up the GREAT work!
20yearfriend chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
WOOOHOOOO a new chapter!

Great chapter! I am so loving it, it is so interesting to see how the fearsome oneslive and work!

As usual LOVING Negs!

Can't wait for another chapter!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Nice chapter here.

Keep the good writing.
pokefan366 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Great work!
horsechick27 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
this chapter was amazing and thank you so much for putting this song in here, thank you, thank you, thank you. *Hugs*
pokefan366 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
This is really getting good. :)
horsechick27 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
awesome chapter!
pokefan366 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I like the way you brought Taurus Bulba into the story, even though he's the ONLY criminal Darkwing faces that really scares me.
20yearfriend chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
I did so enjoy this chapter! Of course you KNOW how I adore Negs!

I love that Mintaka is involved in all of this, and Negs is accepting of it all ...though barely ;)

I enjoyed Dirk's emotion in his flashback of his and Drake's final birthday together. Very sweet. Poor Negs is so damaged.

I am also enjoying Megs and his girl. very interesting and entertaining

GREAT job!
pokefan366 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
This is a good chapter/ Keep up the good work.