Reviews for Separate Entities
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow great job
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
very neatly and amusingly written...how this works I dunno but sounds good to me!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwww! So sweet! I really loved the true meaning behind it all.
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So cute! FW/GW/HP is a great pairing. I totally agree that FredANDGeorge is a single character, at least that's how JKR presents it.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
*-* This fic. /This/ fic! It's amazing and perfect except for how it's complete because I wanted it to go on and on and on and on.

I just adore that Harry sees them each as their own person and treats them as separate entities. It's always seemed so sad to me that even their own mother couldn't always tell them apart and some of my favorite kinds of fics are those where Harry knows. And this is exclusively about that. I just love it!
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wow! that was -~~ WOW! I never thought of them being separate. for me they've always been One. and with the last part where they got married separately I can't help imagine george sitting with the guest, happily watching the ceremony. and the letters! wow! this is so out of the ordinary that I want to thank you for such a beautiful story! cheers!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love this story

It's so sweet and very true

As a twin I know we spent most of our lives as a unit but our mama was the only one that could tell us apart.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this! Fred/Harry/George is one of my favorite pairings! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK~! O/
oxymironic chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I think this would make for a great longer story. Or maybe just a sort of sequel.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Cute (: a happy ending for all three.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
is this idea from hikarukaoru from ouran high school host club?

but its good. i like how you convince us that fred and george not fredandgeorge
Stelladoro chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This fic was just rec'ed to me and I loved it! Very cute and well written :)
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was amazing! I am writing a Fred/Harry/George for a challenge and I LOVED this! I love how you wrote something that could literally be found in one of the Twins's head. I could imagine a Legimens seeing this in George's head because this is written soo well. I loved it!
djsrocks chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was really good! I liked it a lot! :)
Zlatka chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It is sad, but it is nice. I like Harry and twins together and this story is just - a little bit sad but in the same time you want to smile. I like it :) thank you