Reviews for Vault: Replays: Brawl Skits
NilaysiaIsAnEnderwoman chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Foxpilot chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Figures. The one time somebody pays attention to Weegee, the attention is meant for the Bro to suffer. Even the Toads give him more respect.

I could go on a whole spiel on why I prefer Luigi to Mario (yes, Luigi haters, I said that. Deal.) but that's best saved for my own profile, should I decide to post it. It's not that I dislike Mario, it's just that I find Luigi to be more my kind of person. As such, it's gratifying to see the green plumber overcome all obstacles to fight his tormentor. I also happen to think that Master Hand is one of the easier fights in Single Player, so Luigi will be triumphant hands-down. Of course, it's kinda sad that Master Hand discriminated against him. He'll get his due.

I really don't have much to say that's negative tot his. I kinda wish that this was longer, but doing so would have turned this into a ham-fest. So ultimately, this is a good piece of light reading, though its audience is rather specific.

A Mario Kart 7 community? I may have to check it out. It sounds like fun!
Cam is for Camera chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm not gonna lie, I love how this fanfiction is playing out so far. From what I see, it could possibly be one of the only logic-filled Smash Bros. fanfictions I've ever seen, if not the only.

I could be making recommendations, but then I'd be nit-picky since I'm a huge Metroid/ Earthbound fan. The amount of time you are giving each and every character not only makes sense, but is, in fact, very entertaining.

Within the first couple of chapters, I noticed a lot of stuttering. I realized this was probably intentional, but it still got annoying. Luckily, I believe it died down in the later chapters. Granted, I can understand younger smashers (and Luigi) stuttering a lot, but I personally believe it got repetitive with the other characters.

That's only a personal opinion though, I believe that you're doing a wonderful job and I haven't seen one error as far as I've seen. Keep writing for the intelligent side of :)
Thought Cloud chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Nooooo... insanity comes from breaking the 4th Wall (like Fox always does) and fighting for the player's entertainment.
Foxpilot chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
And they never considered that whatever they call "home" at the tournament is what Fox refers to when he says "base". I'd say they've gone intolerant over insane.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm glad to see a chapter where Fox beats out the competition. It's so rare to see that (at least in the stories I read) that it's quite gratifying to see him beat some people. Even better, I dislike two of the characters he's owned. Come to think of it...what's my point again? Bah, whatever.

This is Foxpilot. Return to story time! ...That looks much more stupid than I thought it would.
Sonar chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
That was pretty cool. I loved it.
Thought Cloud chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
Let's see... if Zelda was kidnapped, Link would saw her. If Peach was kidnapped, Mario would've seen both her & Luigi.

But let's stick with Peachy's kidnapping- no way in he/ is Zelda going to get KIDNAPPED BY BOWSER.

This logic-filled fic is awesome.
Sonar chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Darn amusing as always. Should do one wher the characters that seem so innocent get drunk and let the others have it.
Thought Cloud chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
Logic is everything! :D
Hopefaith2 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Great chapters so far! I have a few suggestions. One is about Peach doing that kick where she kicks directly upward, and you can see her underwear. Another one is about Zelda turning into Shiek, and her explaining the whole meaning of that. And lastly, the cutscene about fox and shiek fighting and peach hands them tea. Thank you, and I hope you update very soon!
Sonar chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
I liked chapter 5 & 6.
Sonar chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
How does Snake put up with that guy? I like it.
Foxpilot chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Dude, that's pretty harsh. Though one does have to admit the PT's damage system is necessary, if hokey. Somebody get the guy a soda and some cookies-Red needs some sugar therapy.

Looks like it's all up to Lucas again. But no pressure, right?
Foxpilot chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Snake's CODEC calls are interesting to watch. Fan-made CODECs are sometimes better. This is better. Who knew that they listened to him all day, every day? Shoot, that's gotta be a pain when he wants a private moment.
Pikachu127 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
OMG this was funny as hell!