Reviews for Cullen Elite
Madmum chapter 21 . 3/25
Are you planning on completing this story? I really hope so!
Cringe
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story so much I want this story to update soon because it is awesome not to be completed. I want to know what happens next
twimima7 chapter 21 . 1/8
Now the story is getting intense with Jacob missing, Billy has the nerve to blame Edward who in turn will help Bela find her brother, Charlie bless his heart finds out his wife had an affair with Billy Black and Bella pregnant with Edwards child. Cannot wait to find out what happens next.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 1/8
That's a shocker of a chapter. Good for the Edward and Bella buy not for so that Jacob is Renee's son.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 1/8
I don't trust Black! Bella should have called her dad or Edward to find out if it's true.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 1/8
Was someone watching her and kidnapped her? Or did Charlie ship her out somewhere away from Edward?
twimima7 chapter 6 . 1/8
Good job, and chapter. Can't wait for Charlie's reaction when he finds out where she went instead of home.
twimia7 chapter 5 . 1/8
Good ole Emmett looking out for his brother and it worked.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
I know it's been years but I have really enjoyed reading this story. So if u could please find your Muse again and the time I would love to read the completed story. I have nothing bad to say about it . Ty hope to read it again. Thanks Dee
li-spar1 chapter 21 . 7/12/2016
Are you going to be finishing this story. I loved reading it so far.
hannaha11104 chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
I do hope that someday this may be finished because this is an excellent story that I would love to know what happens.
Melissa
leex chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
I've been on this site for a long time. Years. This is a fuck awesome story and I'm glad I came across it because I was in a real funk and needed it. Kudos!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Just like other Authors, They start a story and leave you hanging... If you are not going to finish it then take it down...It is such a great story and I wish you would finish it.
marlane chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
are you going to finish the story i love it!