Reviews for Cullen Elite
I know it's been years but I have really enjoyed reading this story. So if u could please find your Muse again and the time I would love to read the completed story. I have nothing bad to say about it . Ty hope to read it again. Thanks Dee
li-spar1 chapter 21 . 7/12
Are you going to be finishing this story. I loved reading it so far.
hannaha11104 chapter 21 . 3/11
I do hope that someday this may be finished because this is an excellent story that I would love to know what happens.
Melissa
ellopuppet chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
I've been on this site for a long time. Years. This is a fuck awesome story and I'm glad I came across it because I was in a real funk and needed it. Kudos!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Just like other Authors, They start a story and leave you hanging... If you are not going to finish it then take it down...It is such a great story and I wish you would finish it.
marlane chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
are you going to finish the story i love it!
yungsunofagun chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Ahhhh, nooit man! I just ready your story in one go(it's now about 3:40 where I am) please pretty please update, it's so perfect. Why is the child name Liara, it looks like Liar-a, kid is bound top lie their way through please don't do this to the poor kid, she'll have one hell of a tough time through school.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Wow what a twist to this story. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Thank you for restoring my faith in you. Carlisle needs to tell her the truth.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Finally he found her but will she tell him why she left and let him explain?
twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Hope Aro and Demetri get what's coming to them for blaming the Cullens. Feel bad for Bella and Edward's heartaches.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
That Black is a jealous man and hates Bella and Edward. He's a sick vile Jerk and I don't believe him. I think he killed Renee or had something to do with it. But I suspect he is working with Aro to get to Edward. ?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Love me some Emmie. Wonderful match maker.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
That's my girl. Bad Bella.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Love it, love, can't wait to read the next chapter.