Reviews for Cullen Elite
ellopuppet chapter 6 . 6/1
I've been on this site for a long time. Years. This is a fuck awesome story and I'm glad I came across it because I was in a real funk and needed it. Kudos!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 3/28
Just like other Authors, They start a story and leave you hanging... If you are not going to finish it then take it down...It is such a great story and I wish you would finish it.
marlane chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
are you going to finish the story i love it!
yungsunofagun chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Ahhhh, nooit man! I just ready your story in one go(it's now about 3:40 where I am) please pretty please update, it's so perfect. Why is the child name Liara, it looks like Liar-a, kid is bound top lie their way through please don't do this to the poor kid, she'll have one hell of a tough time through school.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Wow what a twist to this story. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Thank you for restoring my faith in you. Carlisle needs to tell her the truth.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Finally he found her but will she tell him why she left and let him explain?
twimima7 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Hope Aro and Demetri get what's coming to them for blaming the Cullens. Feel bad for Bella and Edward's heartaches.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
That Black is a jealous man and hates Bella and Edward. He's a sick vile Jerk and I don't believe him. I think he killed Renee or had something to do with it. But I suspect he is working with Aro to get to Edward. ?
twimima7 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Love me some Emmie. Wonderful match maker.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
That's my girl. Bad Bella.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Love it, love, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Please continue pppllleeeaaasse
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
3-30-14 Please tell me that you are going to finish this story? This has started out so good. I know that real life can kick you in the pants and get in the way and cause the writing to freeze up. Please don't just let this die. Thank you for all of us who like to read here on FanFic. Again thank you, thank you.
sjdavis84 chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
I hope this gets updated again. I really enjoyed reading it!