Reviews for A Thin Line
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
First attempt my ads that was way to good for a first time
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You know this this story has been around for a while when your author note says "the the little green button".
Sorry, I had to put that.
Continuing, this was very good. Not bad for your first time...even though it was like, two or more years ago. xD
Raventear chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
*Evil smirk* As I read "I picked up the Anne Rice book" I raised an eyebrow, at "Every Domme starts as a submissive" I had an impish grin. Someone have been reading A. 's erotic BDSM novels. Tsk, naughty ;)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/30/2010

I have read some pretty awesome male slash, but femslash always seems to creep me out a bit. This one didn't. I LOVE it.

It would be interesting to see what Rosalie was thinking through all of this...
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
VanessaWolfie101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love it so much need more of this.
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well Damn...that was fuck hot! I have goose-bumps now...and I believe I am in need of a cold shower! Wow!

Great job!

Thanks and take care
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was freaking hot as hell and I like Dom Bella.
Sparabella chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved this, ladies, great job! I thought dominat Bella was just hot but I really loved the way you maintained Rose's character despite her being submissive - perfect balance.

Love Clurrabella
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
very good!
miluvrox chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You should really write more 's hardly some good graphic ones out there.I also love femmeslash were bella is the Domme.
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I truly loved this OS girls! It was riveting, and sexy and just plain hot! You are both excellent writers and I am glad to call you both friends! Good luck! You totally rock!
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
so freaking hot. that was really good
evillygood chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very sexy. I usually don't like girl/girl unless there's a penis thrown in there somewhere but this was hot.