Reviews for My Baka
Ino Death chapter 4 . 1/20
that so cute _
Saranwyn chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Haha! That was awesome! So cute!
Roma-Ita-love chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I love it, it has the perfect amount of smut, emotions and humor all mixed in. I especially loved the last chapter! "Kamijo-sensei is on the BOTTOM?"
Grellexiting chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I wouldn't mind if you write another bonus chapter for this xD
snowsparklegems chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Hahahha! I really love that Misaki who always ends up trapped by his very own words or thought! XD nice story XD
I-LOVE-MISAKI-25 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
before i wrote a review. it said something like: i would love for you to write a story that has misaki and onodera as cousins and usagi-san and takano getting jealous. it should be an anonymous review, but i wanted to make a profile and rewrite the review and also suscribe to you so yeah. btw, i love all your stories so far. thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I would love for you to write a story with misaki and onodera as cousins, and where usagi-san and tanako get jealous when they're happy to see each other and are hugging. Thanks if u van. It's ok if u can't.
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
You would think Misaki being an uke himself would have guessed that Kamijo was an uke when he found out he was on a 'honeymoon'. Especially considering Kamijo's and Kusama's size difference. Its rare that the shorter of a gay malaxmale couple would be seme... Baka Misaki... XD great story! :)
Jackie not logged in chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
The cat in my lap is purring too. *wink wink*
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
i love it :)
Reikochan chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I think my cat is a pervert, she was reading this with me and started purring like crazy...

But I'm a pervert too. ;D

go misa-usa action! *o*
Arrowshot chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
this is very nicely done! i just recently discovered this anime so i am not well versed in the plot but i am working to remedy that!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
This was a great story! w
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 2 . 4/29/2010