Reviews for Never In My Eyes
Writer's Freedom chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
He's not THAT harsh. I know he's got a lot me depression due to Maria's death, but love is sacrifice. and Maria loves him. I enjoyed the story nonetheless.

See you next chapter!
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow. I think you've hit the nail right on the head for Shadow. You captured him quite well; I don't think I've read anything as good as this concerning the tortured Ultimate Life Form. It's a little inspiring, actually.

I must simply applaud you. Excellent work this is, though it was a little morbid, it was certainly realistic. Again, excellent. (Though maybe you should move the rating up a tad? It's a little intense to be just K, but that's my opinion.)

Keep up the good work. :)
Soul The Catt chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hey girl, Soul here. I almost cried reading this. You totally hit home on how shadow thinks. How his heart is blocked off from the world-how he feels he must never show his pain for Maria. If I could hug you right now I would! Amazing, and i'm not fluffing. You could teach me a thing or two about writing you know J-baby. Your writing was very beautiful, the words seemed like poetry in its essescence. I'm very proud of you J-baby! Thats your new nickname BTW hee hee!
Cstan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
With one word: Shadow. You can't say anything else. This whole story was Shadow from beginning to end. Keep up this good job in all your fictions.
Darien Campbell chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You're a really good author. Shadow is my favorite character, and you've managed to write wonderfully from his point of view.