Reviews for Marketing
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal)
TheParadoxFox chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah! Sorry I've been away!

I actully did manage to read this one a little while ago - but only got around to reveiwing it now.

First off - kudo's for writing about a usually glossed over character. Although, Considering he dies in disk one with no other story development than fat and greedy - I think we can forgive the Fanfiction community.

I think what stayed with me most out of the fic was the line "Finally he gave up the upper hand by begging, by letting Sephiroth know that he needed to sell the product far more than Sephiroth wanted to buy it." We all know the President was a great salesman - but somehow it seems an abstract way to talk about death - probably how casual it is that throws you even though it's 100% appropriate.

I suppose Jenova is quite persuasive too...

Can't wait to hear from you again! :D
Till then!