Reviews for Water Conservation
Lets take we we've gathered.

Pein states that (Maybe one day he'd get lucky)
Second statement (It would snow over Suna)
Third statement (The probabilities were the same)
Conclusion
The chance of Pein ever being lucky is the same as if if had snowed in Suna. Which is a freakin DESERT with sand and unbearable heat and the sun is is practically spamming the FireBall Jutsu. So in other words his luck is never.
sarthakshri2003 chapter 1 . 1/8
Loved it
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Pein have so much patient dealing with this 'problem'.. Hahaha :-))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
hahaha
Musiclover3.1415 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I died laughing xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
That was great
Cookie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I couldnt stop laughing! This is apsolute genius! When did you figure this out? I never really realized, but I guess that something like this would eventually happen among the akatsuki. And Sasori- you just made me love him even more! Beautifully done XD
Serymn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
gods this was so funny. I've read most of your Akatsuki fics as well, I like them all even if I don't leave comments or fav's that much.
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What if someone took a bath? We use less water that way... But still... LOL

Chiki Chori out!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved the part where Kakuzu came out of the shower XD 'thank you' Kakuzu: O_O the hell?
mau mau kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Have you ever considered doing a follow-up with the Holy Log of Konoha in place of the Sacred Water Conservation of Suna?
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think that i'm going to die of laughter. poor deidara
JulieKheel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOL. The story is really well written, and it's very comic. Loved it. Keep on with the good job!
Camilla-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was one of the best stories ever! my dad's the same went it comes to snow, after he went to anticartica he alwas made sure we had plentiy, (um, over-kill) layers.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oddly enough, I had the same idea that Sasori would be a fanatic water conservationist. But I certainly never thought to take that idea in the same direction you did. Absolutely brilliant, hilarious oneshot; pretty much par for the course from you, hah. I love how you're able to logically take so many character's personality traits and succinctly weave them into something so funny. Very nice work!