Reviews for Water Conservation
Cookie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I couldnt stop laughing! This is apsolute genius! When did you figure this out? I never really realized, but I guess that something like this would eventually happen among the akatsuki. And Sasori- you just made me love him even more! Beautifully done XD
Serymn chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
gods this was so funny. I've read most of your Akatsuki fics as well, I like them all even if I don't leave comments or fav's that much.
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What if someone took a bath? We use less water that way... But still... LOL

Chiki Chori out!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved the part where Kakuzu came out of the shower XD 'thank you' Kakuzu: O_O the hell?
mau mau kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Have you ever considered doing a follow-up with the Holy Log of Konoha in place of the Sacred Water Conservation of Suna?
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think that i'm going to die of laughter. poor deidara
JulieKheel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOL. The story is really well written, and it's very comic. Loved it. Keep on with the good job!
Camilla-chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was one of the best stories ever! my dad's the same went it comes to snow, after he went to anticartica he alwas made sure we had plentiy, (um, over-kill) layers.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oddly enough, I had the same idea that Sasori would be a fanatic water conservationist. But I certainly never thought to take that idea in the same direction you did. Absolutely brilliant, hilarious oneshot; pretty much par for the course from you, hah. I love how you're able to logically take so many character's personality traits and succinctly weave them into something so funny. Very nice work!
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
very nice
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
YOU NEED TO CONSERVE WATER LIKE SASORI PEOPLE! XDXD... Who am i kidding. Water is REALLY precious, like in japan a bottle can cost up to $5. Sasori is always right.
Canadihipster chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
XDD AWESOME JOB! I love Sasori's reaction tothe rain XD In Ame, it rains nearly everyday... Maybe Sasori needs some windows :P
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved the hanging ending & the rare approach. The idea was fabs, real. Hidan with both Kakuzu & Sasori? Geez. And Itachi loving the bath? Nice, nice. And the nicest part was that you reflected a bit of everyone's character, and the interrelationships, within the flow of the subtle plot. The description of the issue with every member between the flow of Pein's talk gave a nice, segmented feel and enhanced the humour. Let's see. What's the biggest prize you can give a Humor story? Right. A laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
*is laughing her ass off* OMG, I loved that. *faves*
Gin-Senpai chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol, Sasori sounds screwed up in the head in this story.

Very funny.