Reviews for Be It As It May
KittyKatt25 chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Hi, willl you be finishing this story. its really good. n_n
mrhawkprime chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
update please :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Interesting
WILDTRON01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Awesome! I LOVE this story, keep updating!
Prodigal The Son chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
So, Alexis/Elixsa is like a caring motherly heroine for the mini cons, who serve and follow her as her friend? Cool? Can't wait to see more hilarity, like if Starscream crashed he'd be like his bro Thundercracker! "Aw man! My nose cone!"
Update Soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Wicked! Is there another chapter for this story?
Noura chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
You didn't finish this story after years T.T Wwwhhhhhyyyyyy...

I really want to know what happen next?
XDaiseyX chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Will he ever figure out!?
MarchenHope93 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Are you ever going to come back to this story? Its so good, and one of my favorite pairings?

If you're unable to continue writing it, I would be happy to adopt the fanfic from you and continue it in your place, with your permission of course.
SecretKeeper250 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Awsome chapter i like it very suspense kind of like bodacious
Fox of Magic chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! THIS STORY IS ! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Wratt chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
awwwwwwwww
The Azure Guardian chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
This looks like a very interesting story and a nice twist on the original plot. I'd like to see how it continues.
ABSilverstreak chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I noticed you hadn't updated your story, but I hope you do at some point. I am enjoying reading it and am anxious to see how you get Alexis to remember and how you get her to help Starscream. It's becoming quite the awesome story. Please continue!

In fact, I do believe you commented on one of my own stories...I don't remember which one ; But I hope you do continue. You have something pretty good here and when I got to the last bit on Ch 4 I was anxious to read more! I am adding your story to my alerts so I know when you've updated. :D

~Silverstreak