Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wish of Life
KrolKrol chapter 38 . 8/24
yay! you're back! I was so happy with your message saying you were back that I just went back and read this story all over again, and it's even better than I remembered! hahaha
Since it have been so long since my last review, I'm gonna make this big hahaha

Potters: this chapter got me thinking if the Potters have ever thougth about Harry's feeling over the prophecy thing, I know they all said that he doesn't need to do that alone, but all the shouting about being the hero just made me think that he is not ok with this 'you don't have to do it alone' thing.
Please, don't get me wrong, I think James was on point there, and since they managed to go to Draco he should have went to his parents before this whole adventure, but I don't feel like they are really thinking about Harry's feelings, it looked like he agreed with his father more because of guilty than because he really understands that. Harry already thought about what I think, maybe it was a bit of his old timeline, where he trusted just in his friends.
Ethan is not the best person to confide about it, since he just dismissed that, and Dumbledore is too busy, so I think is time to mom and dad now the hole tuth, before something worse happens haha,
Yes, all of this was just to say that I really want Harry's parents to know the truth and I think this would happen a little bit like with Ethan, where they are going to be angry at first and then Lily woul change to her motherly self to his favorite son, and make Ethan really jealous hahahahaha but that would made a really good talk about Harry not being alone and despite his memory, he has everyone now and no one is going anywhere, because I really hope NO ONE is going anywhere! What can I do, I'm really in need of rainbows and fluffy things right now )

Ginny: I love that scene soooooooo much. I get Ginny point in the books, since Harry was thinking he was possessed and she was the only one who he knew that have ever suffered of that, but Hermione was on point, she barely pass time with them, she dated Ethan just to be near Harry and now she wants to be party of things she doesn't even know about?

Ron: I always waited for the time where Ron would sacrifice himself like in the chess board, but then he just run away so I love what he did there, and you really got me worried for a little bit, and finally he and Hermione are a thing! It seems that doesn't matter the timeline, Hermione is always the one whi have to make the first move hahaha I love it!

Horcruxes: Harry is one, right? At least I hope so. Voldemort already die once and came back, so Harry need to die too and come back, because they are equals. Or just because I want ) but at the same time, this means he will gonna have to have Dumbledores's wand and I don't wanna think about that...

I hope you update soon, I can't wait to know what is going to happen! )
rl94 chapter 38 . 8/21
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD
Literally been engrossed with it for weeks just reading every spare second I have!
I love the relationship between Ethan and Harry and I'm super intrigued as to whether the adults will find out about Harry's two lives.
Also- snape?! I can't believe uncle Sev from this story would do such a thing- the way you've wrote about him and his attitudes seems so far away from the Snape of Harry's original timeline. Excited to see his motives or if he is really doing this under his own free will.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter and hope you're doing well!
Rosie
I love this story! Please update soon!
Thanks for chapter, I look forward to happyend
Homestuck and Harry Potter Fan chapter 38 . 8/15
Please please make Harry a horcrux please please
Make him die for everyone
Make Snape the spy - "Poppa's" orders
Which side are the centaurs on? Harry's?
LothlorienImladris chapter 38 . 8/13
Great chapter! I really love your story, keep it up!

I would like to point out something about Ginny's comment though. I don't think that she believed she was Harry's equal. At that moment, Harry was convinced that he was being possessed by Voldemort. And in that area Ginny DID have more experience than Harry, since she had been possessed in her first year, and so she would know how it felt like, whereas Harry had no idea.
Quite the opposite in fact, it was Harry who was acting all misunderstood and being a git (for valid reasons, of course, but still)
Besides, Ginny never demanded to be included in the trio's affairs, and if she felt a bit left out, she never complained.
nalaagirl chapter 38 . 8/13
Hey! Great chapter! I always love your story! So I liked your perspective on Ginny. I actually haven't seen anything like that before.
bretneyc chapter 38 . 8/13
Great story, one of the best HP fanfictions I have read this far. Are you going to finish this story, or have there been a part two. Please don't leave me hanging here, I NEED to know how they near Voldy.
IcingTheCake chapter 13 . 8/13
Haha. The diary part where harry got a fright and realised it was a booby trap and what Snape said at divination made me laugh so hard.
teachergirl chapter 38 . 8/12
I did like how your Hermione brought Ginny down to size. She used Ethan to get to Harry, and this was just another shot of hers to get close to him. I'm sure she is concerned about her family and the war, but once a fan girl always a fan girl.
Zahra chapter 38 . 8/11
Wow just wow! I'm so glad that the story wasn't abandoned. This is honestly one of my favorite fan fics if all time and for a while I thought you had abandoned it, but then you show up with a truly kick ass chapter! Keep it up! I can't wait to see how it ends!
~Z~
TweetyHope chapter 18 . 8/10
Love this! You are very masterful even in these early chapters with balancing the warm feelings with nail biting drama. I would like a bit more of the drama personally, but that is a taste thing.
Raven Lockwood chapter 38 . 8/10
I loved the scene with James - I'm sure he wanted to wring their little necks :p. He also knows his sons are HIS sons, and pure Gryffindors, so he can't have been all that surprised. Not looking forward to the end, but definitly looking forward to the next chapter. Should be ... interesting. :)
TweetyHope chapter 4 . 8/10
I love how you spent your time in the fluffy family stuff because it creates this weight that Harry will get to fight against through the story. This is what Harry has to lose. Dialogue is the aspect I would focus most on in editing. The rythm and making each voice distinct.
TweetyHope chapter 3 . 8/10
Lovely chapter. It's great that you give lily some depth by having there be a favorite child. I also enjoyed the way you organized Harry's search through the library (very original form) and I like the pace that info is being revealed. One thing; Ethan's monologue where he explains his aging read a little stiff. I would suggest trying to use punctuation and word choice to make the rythm flow more like speech.
2,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »