Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wish of Life
Nashmiya chapter 1 . 3h
PLZ tell how much time will it take
Nashmiya chapter 37 . 7/4
When is the other chapter coming
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 37 . 7/1
Oh my gosh. This was amazing. Truly. I loved it. But it's been so long since you've been on FanFiction at all! Are you going to write the sequel soon? Are you going to write it at ALL? Cuz you've left me on a horrible cliffhanger, dude! Gah! Please update/write the sequel soon, or I just might DIE!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 29 . 7/1
I can honestly say, this has been my favorite chapter this far. The best was when McGonagall said that Fred was one of the best behaved boys in the school, and all of them went along with it! Truly splendid. Now I'll finish reading the rest of the fic. It's really awesome!
sunny1233 chapter 37 . 6/29
I'm so happy I found your story, it's one of the best AU tics I have ever read. I can't wait till your next update. :D
revdebo chapter 37 . 6/11
This story is awesome. I hope you plans to continue it. I found it and it was a continuous read. I like how you have given him a family and how he had to adjust to having someone that actually cares about him
jadyn89 chapter 37 . 6/9
Love this story!
scarlettmeadows chapter 37 . 6/8
AWESOME STORY! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 6/7
I'm not joking. I read those first two paragraphs three times before I realised the word was "multiplication" and not "mutilation". That was beyond disturbing :P
darkdestiney2000 chapter 37 . 6/4
I am really digging this story. You've done a great job writing the dialog and building up the plot. Normally I'm not a big Draco fan but his relationship with Remus is one of my favorite parts of this. I hope you update soon!
Lirial's secret chapter 37 . 6/3
Why must you leave us with a cliff hanger?! and no update since December! its June! please post the next chapter. I lover all the intrigue and unexpected twist! Especially as you try to tie the cannon and alternate universes! I've been reading over the last week from ch.1 till now and its like killing me not to know what will happen now the ministry has fallen!? I mean will it be like in JKR's or something totallynew! Maybe Sirius and James take over there! Wouldn't that be kool! Okay please post soon!
NYCUtopia chapter 37 . 5/8
Really great story, in so many ways... but what are you playing at with Snape? I am fairly confident I can keep a tiny sliver of hope and stop my heart from bleeding until your full plans for that universe are revealed...
Venus914 chapter 37 . 5/1
Oh god. There's already an influx of Weasleys. Please dont pair him with Ginny. No to the beaver either.
Venus914 chapter 5 . 5/1
I am hating your Harry with his selfishness and his treatment of Ethan. Obviously, family for him meant him and his parents. Absolutely no room for siblings.

I like the Harry who is so desperate for family. Now that he got it, he's changed.
Latias876 chapter 37 . 4/23
Ooh I just absolutely love this story!Ican't wait for the next chapter! w
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »