Reviews for Holes
Awesome job!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great fic.
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is really cute. I love Eliot and Parker too. I just don't see it with Hardison.
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very cute
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That is, without question, one of the cutest things I have ever read in my life! :)

Love that Eliot blames the drugs for all his actions, and that Parker tried her best to show she cared about him even though it doesn't come easy.

Aaw, they're both just so cute! I have to put this on my faves to read again sometime...

Ultra
LissaMarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
So cute. I like how he blamed the drugs for the automatic cuddling he did at the end. Adorable.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
that was great loved it
shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awwww. That was so sweet and cute. I love the idea of Parker and Eliot together.
vampout chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Adorable, i don't know what it is about these two but they are just, simply... CUTE! lol Great Job
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
'wacked out game of peekaboo'...too funny! LOL Also loved how she was in the vents watching him at night - very Parker-like. Good job!

pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Super sweet, loved this. You had their voices down pat, Eliot's confusion and slight giddyness from the drugs was funny. And Parker's concern was very sweet. Liked the way she descirbed how everyone reacted too, seemed very IC. The repetition of 'it was a long week' was well done and I find the fact that Parker was living in an apparently abandoned building, and Eliot didn't even blink at that fact, was pretty funny, but very THEM. Also loved that she crawled into bed with him and he barely batted an eye. All around great fic.

pj
redqueen74 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
i really liked your story. i adore this couple so much and i thought you did a good job keeping them both in character, i hope you decide to write more with these two cuz there can never be enough parker/eliot as far as i'm concerned! :)
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010