Reviews for Family is Everything
EdenDare chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
This story was amazing I actually cried thank you sooooo much :)
Breanna3593 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
I hate the sappiness of it all.
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I don't think that I like this Nate fellow.
Isquee4yaoi chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
I enjoyed this story! I am fond of many Harry x Severus stories, but I like how this one brought in an OC. I also like how it had more than just a basic plot; it had twists and turns, joy and distress.
PS. Just for future reference: "tutus ad alteram vitam" actually just means "safe into the next life," "safe passage into the next life" would be "iter tutus ad alteram vitam."
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
I'm so happy for them! I can't believe it. . . Ha ha! Harry, how does it feel like, having Draco as your ancestor?
Love this story. So good that I'm crying at of happiness.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
I loved the entire fanfiction, even the ending. Would there be a sequel to this?
Dude chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Great storyline and all but I really couldn't read past chapter five. My brain hurts. Your and you're are two simple words that are not supposed to be confused. It's great that you've gotten into writing stories. Creative writing is great for the brain as it adds to imagination and prospects of being great at coming up with solutions at your career. Before that can all go down, your grammar needs to be straightened out. Either way, great story and I hope to see something else from you soon.
pineapple chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
i need moreee...
Samantha L. Riddle chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I loved this story so much, it was written amazingly
dream.forever.yourself chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
that was such a good story i really liked how you did the ending keep on writing )
Tenebris Domina chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Loved it!
MillieIsabella chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I though Nate was a muggle. How does he use the floo?

Chapter 5
"his muggle partner Officer Nathaniel Burtram"
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good. Thank you again.
SullenFaythe chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Amazing! the ending almost had me crying. great work!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
The switch of persona view did not go well with me. Going to finish the reading though.