Reviews for So Long, Too Long
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I think the library not getting volume 1 is even worse! My library didn't get vol. 10, so i read almost the whole series except for the very end. It was ages before i could buy the last volume, so it drove me crazy. But i think it would be worse to know they had /all but vol. 1/!
kurohimex105 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved this story you did a brilliant job here. I've only just come across the manga r g Veda on mangafox. I know of these two characters from Tsubasa r c since I have that manga. But to be honest I don't know much about their back story from the original manga r g Veda. I look forward to reading more of your work.
DanLRadcliffeW chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So beuty your fic...Im readying Tsubasa Right Now and i just though that these two are a so beautiful couple. I has a sad end but all times arent happy endings :)

I hope you write again about this couple.
Iewees chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Omg. I always thought Ashura- Ou was a woman! Holly. HahHa ok. That came as a shock. Lol by the way, it's not the Fai Ashura right? Please tell me they're not the same person. Haha
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
good is it compleate
Blood Rose Vampiress chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Beautiful. So tragic yet so beautiful.
Lady Natsuka chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Woah...

All the romance in it just makes me drool. xD

I almost wanted to sob when I got to the ending.

Ashura's & Yasha's ending was incredibly sad in Tsubasa, same with RG Veda but RG Veda had a happy-ish ending. ;w;

Anyways, great job and I loved the fanfic!

Myu Kuran
amaya-nights rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
:3 great fanfic there should be more of this yaoi

XD sorry just a short review
wolfrain1994 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
wahhhhhhhhh...that was sooooo sad but soo true...why do they always get the sad ending!i feel sooo bad 4 them...more ppl should apperciate(?) them more and create storys 4 them...
Uakari chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
M...smut :) Well-written smut at that. Really enjoyed this (I like the Yasha/Ashura pairing as well...). RG Veda is beautiful, but I think the end might suprise you concerning at least one of these two...lol.