Reviews for Three is Company
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Since this is intended to be smutty, it seems really pointless to cut out the actual smut. Especially if you aren't gonna provide a link to the full thing or anything..
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Okay it was fun but constantly referring to reid as youth and kid made me feel like the others were sleeping with a child and creepers and not in a good way.
6of7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Would have liked the whole story. I know I have read other stories on this site that were explicit.
SlashMagicfan96 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was very good. Steamy, when it wasnt cut off. But I couldn't find the whole story on Adult fanfiction. Was it taken down? Or am I just not looking thoroughly?
caleab.covert chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved the story.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved this story. But I couldn't find it on adultfanfiction, was it taken down there?
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"You, Hotch and I."
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a grammar Nazi, but it's a bit out of Reid's character to make grammatical errors. Or really any error for that matter.
WRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
just great
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I absolutely love your series that haveReid/Morgan/Hotch. I really wish there were more stories with them, I like them as a couple: 3 I think you are a fabulous writer!
lelalemon chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I so vote series! I love it when the threesome are actually a relationship, and not a fling... And even super more so when A ad B and C love each other, and not just A and B and A and C where B and C are just in it for A, you know?
cristina reid chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
so so so so so soooooooooo hooot ]
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh Wow! That Was So Hot & Sweet & Cute All At The Same Time! XD

Really Great Fic.! X3
Maashellee chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I have read this story like a 100 time and I still love it!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
HI

I have only recently dabbled in reading some slash (mainly Morgan/Reid). When you mentioned this on Author of the week the idea caught my interest so here I am.

Great story by the way - may well be reading some more as soon as I have some time.