Reviews for The Art of Breathing
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 5/6
Aww! Omg, That was so emotional and powerful! I love this so much, that was so beautiful! God, I just melted reading that, that was so pure and perfect! That just made my heart swell with love, that was so amazing! That ending just made me want to cry, it was so sweet and lovely! :’D
Martin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
D'awww again...only, this one has a ache to it. I for one, would love this to be a small opening to a larger story or even series. You've really captured that bone deep ache unbearable unrequited'ness can feel like. Well done.
chele the original chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Such pain and yearning is hard to 'watch'.
Well done.
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aww very sweet! I liked it :)
Plainsongsandcosmicdust chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoy the way that you write. It's very poetic and emotive and at times quite abstract, which I enjoy because it reminds me of my own work; except you're better than it :) so please do continue writing. I adored how you portrayed the characters and their respective attributes and transformed it into something beautiful. You set the mood at just the write tone.
This is one of the best Merthur fics I've ever read :) Well done, dear3
Soft-Spoken Doll chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is by far one of my top favorite Merthur fics. I really liked the intensity of it. Even got teary eyes which isn't a reaction I do often. Wish you could continue this! Make a few chapters to a story. Would be so awesome. Keep up the good work!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
awe brought tears to my eyes
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i enjoyed this emensly
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great one shot! I don't think it needs another chapter. I really liked the setting in the rain too, I could totally picture it. Did you know you have anonymous reviews disabled? I know some authors prefer it that way, but I like to mention it cause you might get more reviews if you change that setting.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
_
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story. It's so angsty and beautiful
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aaaah, this was so beautiful. 3
Merthur chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is so sweet, I love the romantic rain! Beautifully written, well done
adelaidebabe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw, i loved it!

it most definitely wasn't rushed!

very good! 3

-Sydney-
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, that was amazing. You're right, it is kind of reminiscent of the Pride and Prejudice scene. I love that movie... But anyway, I've gotten off track. You did a really good job. Thank you for writing. :D