Reviews for The Art of Breathing
Martin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
D'awww again...only, this one has a ache to it. I for one, would love this to be a small opening to a larger story or even series. You've really captured that bone deep ache unbearable unrequited'ness can feel like. Well done.
chele the original chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Such pain and yearning is hard to 'watch'.
Well done.
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aww very sweet! I liked it :)
Plainsongsandcosmicdust chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoy the way that you write. It's very poetic and emotive and at times quite abstract, which I enjoy because it reminds me of my own work; except you're better than it :) so please do continue writing. I adored how you portrayed the characters and their respective attributes and transformed it into something beautiful. You set the mood at just the write tone.
This is one of the best Merthur fics I've ever read :) Well done, dear3
Soft-Spoken Doll chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is by far one of my top favorite Merthur fics. I really liked the intensity of it. Even got teary eyes which isn't a reaction I do often. Wish you could continue this! Make a few chapters to a story. Would be so awesome. Keep up the good work!
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
awe brought tears to my eyes
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i enjoyed this emensly
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great one shot! I don't think it needs another chapter. I really liked the setting in the rain too, I could totally picture it. Did you know you have anonymous reviews disabled? I know some authors prefer it that way, but I like to mention it cause you might get more reviews if you change that setting.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
_
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Great story. It's so angsty and beautiful
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Aaaah, this was so beautiful. 3
Merthur chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is so sweet, I love the romantic rain! Beautifully written, well done
adelaidebabe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw, i loved it!

it most definitely wasn't rushed!

very good! 3

-Sydney-
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow, that was amazing. You're right, it is kind of reminiscent of the Pride and Prejudice scene. I love that movie... But anyway, I've gotten off track. You did a really good job. Thank you for writing. :D
daily-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
when i started reading this story i was hoping so fiercefully for a story better then the ones i've seen lately...

when i was reading the language use and feeling the story gave me made me breath in relief and happiness. this is a wonderful and perfect story, really sweet and kind and i can just feel what merlin is feeling, understanding why he is feeling like that and arthur's so good in character too and his actions so arthur like and yet so kind. and you really captured both their emotions through season 2...the sudden awkwardness and changes in the both of them wonderfully.

"-He was bound by servitude and magic and destiny and might as well have been part of another universe from the man he loved because it would give him just as much chance of seeing that love reflected back at him.-"

this one line made me smile so hard, and laughing and near crying at the same time. it truly captures as much of merlin and his situation as the perfect understanding for anyone that ever felt the same way

great work!

omg! when i went to push the submit feedback button i suddenly saw my name at the top and i went to see why i'm mentioned ( i was to lazy to read the author notes) and its you!

:D you wrote a new story! yay! i should have known it was you! ...the language, perfectness...who else could make me smile like this? *huggles imouto-chan :D*

well...as i said, its a fantastic story and you captures the feelings so incredibly well ...but you also give me the slight suspect you've been watching season 2...am i right? cause the sudden change in arthur...and merlin, all what he's feeling through season 2...and honestly...its just to much for a guy and you describe it so perfectly its amazing

great work, really, really great :D