Reviews for The Perfect Arrangement
wildfire chapter 8 . 5/24
LOL Ulquiorra is the only one that does not gat fucked! XD
Cherry-Toxic chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
This was an exceptionally good read! You've put a lot of effort into it I can tell!
Nnoitra, Ulquiorra and Grimmjow is not a combo I've ever read before but you have definitely made me consider it more seriously. In fact I think Nnoitra/Grimmjow has moved a few slots higher in my list of favourite ships :D
That last chapter had me in hysterics...with a little second-hand embarrassment for those three. Especially Grimmjow! For a moment I thought you were going to have him on the receiving end of double-penetration - he would have died of embarrassment haha!
Anyway, awesome job and I do hope you maybe consider writing more in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
its its its...AWESOME! :] do more do more PLEASE!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
ugh i have a headahce...but funny!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
*sigh* the disadvantages of being a cat: ALL THEY WANT IS UR FUCKING EARS AND TAIL! lol ulqui-chan's like "O_O its a fluffy ear *rub rub rub *grimmi purrrs* AWWWWWWWWWWWW"
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
MORE ULQUI-CHAN D:
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
and dat is why u dont fall in love after denying it...bcos u'll get hurt... OH ULQUI-CHAN I LOVE YOU D:
samara chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
its not lame its kinda funny actually but at the same time really interesting keep up the good work
samara chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
uhhhhh...slightly disturbed but still loves it yea i knows ima sick fuck
samara chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
is awsums still loves it keep up the good work
samara chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
i loves it loves it keep up da good workb
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Okay..so..bravo! I usually don't like stories with more smut than plot, but you seriously had me reading every word of this! I usually can't sit through reading multichapters of constant smut but you made me do it! And I don't regret a second of it! You kept it interesting (and quite hilarious). I was blushing during the last chapter..and facepalming xD
Karlie chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. Please update! I love it so much! I check everyday. 3
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Hello, I think you're an amazing author, the amount of detail gone into that sex scene is absurd, and I now aspire to be able to write like you. The ending is a little far fetched, and I'm slightly surprised at the other Espadas' reactions, as you mentioned that more than one had moaned earlier :P But hey, they're pig headed, nothing much to be done about that. And really their reactions make sense, I just think they're being asrseholes...

I really hope you write another Bleach fic sometime. I've never read Homestuck, so this is all of your work that I'm able to read :( and also, I just thought I'd mention that you haven't uploaded this story to AO3.

Anyway, great story, smut, and writing. I hope to see more Bleach from you in the future.
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
So am I right in seeing a love triangle here? I mean maybe not LOVE just yet, though they are being rather affectionate, but a feelings triangle all the same. Grimmjow likes Ulquiorra, Nnoitra likes Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra likes Nnoitra.

Well, either way, I'm loving this. Seriously good smut. I know the feeling of being an author and not being satisfied with the result, but for me as a reader this is nothing short of amazing, so don;t worry too much about not having fixed bits.

And I'm so glad someone's finally written a multi-chaptered GrimmNnoi fic. Nnoitra doesn't get enough love :( I'm not so keen on Ulquiorra in general, but you've made him work here.

Great story so far, and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters :)