Reviews for Collateral Damage
smut1956 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sometimes the bang, Mac realizes he loves Stella works. However, sometimes it's even sweeter and just as effective when it all kind of meanders and ends up with them together and comfortable with the future. You take that route well in this story.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
DMC182 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh My Gosh! Loved it... awww! So cute... I love that Mac made the first move and you got his character so perfect when you said that he would walk away and analyse it because he sooo would! :D:D:D xx perfect as usual!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is wonderful, sweet and all around amazing! Love it!
pepperonyschueberry chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
okay so since im not watching the rest of this season i'll just go ahead and read ur eppy based stories...

aww we need more of that in the3se episodes them talking about olden times:
"I guess we are all alike in that regard; have a brush with death and want to charge right back in. You, however, have more practice than the rest of us."
"You could have joined the Marines."
"Yeah? Think I would have made it?"
"Probably kicked my ass in those days," Mac replies with a smirk; forcing her face to soften further. "Would have been just as proud then as I am now to have you at my side."
AW

brave move from Mac, and darn he just hadda run away didnt he:
"What is going on inside your head Mac? I know you are concerned for Sheldon, but I feel that something more is brewing beneath the surface and I don't think it's healthy to just keep it all locked inside. I think that..." she starts only to have Mac's fingers gently reach out and touch her cheek before he makes an uncharacteristic move and tenderly brushes her lips with his allowing heat to instantly flood both of them before he pulls back; Stella's look of happy surprise his reward.
"Mac?" She manages weakly.
"I...I'm sorry," he mumbles as he quickly turns and heads out of her office; into the hallway, his heart racing.

Okay this is probably one of the best lines from Stella Ive heard for a while:
"Well you can't just offer me one of the sweetest kisses I have ever had and then just leave me there like that."

aw there little dinner date and them talking i couldnt help but have a huge ass smile with their toast

OH MY I LOVED THAT ENDING IN DEED :D
"Just relax okay. Nothing has changed."
"Nothing?" He arches his brows.
"Well maybe the fact that you might not be waking up alone tomorrow," she teases and his face warms instantly.
"Kinda like the sound of that," he whispers in truth as his arms automatically encircle her waist. "Like the sound of that very much."
"So earlier after the coffee you had offered me 'or something'. What is the or something you were offering?" She inquires, his face gently blushing.
"To be honest, I didn't think that far ahead."
"Mac, that is the best thing I have heard from you all day," Stella counters as she wraps her arms around his neck and guides his lips to hers. Mac's mouth starts to crush hers with hungry desire; their bodies melding together as heated passion starts to cover them. The evening ahead was theirs, their team safe and tomorrow waiting for them; no time tables; no schedules; no calls for the field; and no one expecting anything from either of them except to continue with their present course. A course that was leading them toward a new future, where the only thing that was guaranteed was their love for each other.

this story was great too bad i didnt getta see the episode, would like u version/ending anyways :D
thehurtyouwant chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
kewl one shot perfect for the episode i love how u made a sheldon episode about mac and stella could never have too much Smacked lol

xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan

leah
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
And... my night was just made. :) 3
Xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
such a cute one! great job!
kaidiii chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Good story! Great job!:) Super surprise kiss from Mac to Stella so sweet! Smacked rocks!
messermonroeforever125 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love seeing Mac and Stella's interaction/conversations because they know each other so well...this was awesome considering the entire episode was focused on Hawkes. Why does there have to be a 2 week period without a new epi? gr...anywho this was amazing as always, and I'm looking forward to another post epi oneshot in the future :)
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I never questioned Mac either for going after Sheldon. that was the right thing to do. Really wish Mac did kiss Stella (have yet to see the episode so I assume it doesn't happen. Will be surprised if it does.) a bit suprised that they are so comfortable with each other to be so intimiate in public. I hope that or something is good. Coffee is good but thar can be better.
conche chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What a wonderful follow up. And I do wish it would go from your written word to the writers who are well paid to do this. 9/11 was almost nine years ago and all of us are still mourning the events and we always will be. Our lives were permanently changed that day. But it's time for everyone to find a way to move on. And sometimes finding the way to move on, involves finding a reason to want to do so and you have a great plausible explanation for why Mac would have found his. And also how other members of the team could have helped each other cope. Very, very nice. (I also agree with your authors note at the end - apparently she will be back.) Thanks for a good read.
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
okay, so i lied on twitter. i didnt go to sleep. its 1:12 am lol. but i promised i would read and review and i have concluded that this is the scene that was cut out from the end, lol. you just found it and decided to share lol. just kidding. but this was good. (: and *sigh* nice considering SHE is back soon. :/ but that's why we have SMacked fanfics, to get us through it. hehe. (: and yours are simply the best!
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great story, great after the whole Hawkes eppy last night. But this was the perfect way to get rid of the total lack of SMacked. At least for the time being, since "she" is coming back to ruin it all. Let's all hope that her return will lead us to some small SMacked moments if to get off of this whole love triangle/quadrangle going on. When we all know who he really belongs with, but who knows if the writers will actually give us that.
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
It's good chapter! AWW, no Smacked here! but It's good eppy with Hill Harper! Love it! Poor Sheldon really miss his sister! i hate shane casey must smart and escape!