Reviews for Of Cracks And Being Amy
Nikki Pond chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Nice theory, but atleast this relationship about this void and waiting for he doctor, it kinda shows about Amy is ready for almost anything
Lady Asphodelic chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Omg! This was fantastic! XD

Lady Asphodelic chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
*Squeals* XD

Yay! Doctor to the rescue.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
This chapter was very creepy. I can't imagine not feeling anything... I guess because then I would be dead... *Awkward.*

Lol Love the story.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I love the doctor and amy, even though it doesn't really imply that they will be together... (they should... *wiggles eyebrows*) this is just so perfect 3

Lady Asphodelic chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
This was really interesting. And now that I think about it, this seems like a very good reason why there were no ducks in a duck pond. :D

Lady Asphodelic chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
This is amazing _ Please update in the sequel. Pretty please with cherries on top.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I love this story. This was really thought thoroughly and I would love for you to keep on writing. 3

Lady Asphodelic chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Lovely, just very lovely. Awesome plot. Characters nailed into the wood. Really really good.

- Asphodel :)
Lady Asphodelic chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This was a wonderful story. I'm going to review every chapter of this, if this will help you to continue this series. I really am looking forward to reading your sequel. Please keep updating.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I'm interested! Please!

Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow, very wonderfully written. OOh, I would dread that lecture, but to be with the doctor, I would try to survive it.

Kay Grace chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
AAAAAAA! Ohmygosh, this was SO GOOD! PLEASE write a sequel, I absolutely loved reading this – you're such a talented writer, the characters and the science felt real, the story felt real, just like an episode – this was amazing! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Amelia Williams chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Quite a lovely description of 'nothingness', I was bloody terrified! You're my favourite fan fiction author, I absolutely love your work.
Artemis Gaze chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Wow! This is seriously a great fanfiction – I shouldn't even have to call it a fanfiction, it's way too good for that. Not only is it stylized exactly like a Doctor Who episode and the characters are "true to themselves", but your writing quality is good and the action is fast-paced and the science (pseudoscience, whatever) is truly believable (in a Doctor Who way). I really like this! Keep up the good work. And, also, props for coming up with an alternate explanation to the cracks – if it hadn't been an exploding TARDIS, they should've done this. Keep it up! You're amazing.