Reviews for From Afar
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hot! And not too OFC. Thanks for sharing
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was very well written. You can definitely feel the longing Fang has, to get closer to Light. Yet at the same time, she fears ruining their friendship, and that alone would be too much for her to bear. So she suffers in silence, from a distance, for that is the lesser of the two evils.

Very well portrayed!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Beautiful, wonderful, amazing. You rock D
jquackers chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ahh, omg. This is really, really good. I never knew someone could make bathing sound so.. sexual. LOL. I laughed when Fang got caught, red-handed. I suppose she has some hope now, 'cause I'm sure Lightning would've smacked her silly if she actually minded Fang watching her.
Fang didn't feel at all OOC, by the way. In fact, I thought you captured her very well.
I love the description. I could really picture everything inside my head. The emotions were strong, too.
I suppose a continuation won't ever come.. but it would be interesting to see what happens next.
Thanks for the great read!
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I didn't find Fang OOC at all. She's always watching over things, most notably Vanille but throughout the game there are moments where she's just standing/sitting somewhere and just watching. So it's not unlikely to think that she's taken to watching over Lightning. Even if it's in a not so innocent way. XD I love Fanille, but really I'm convinced that Fang and Lightning wants to get into each other's pants.

That said, this was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I hope you'll write more of them because come on, this can't end here...please?

Oh, and there are a few typos...but I can't remember where. I just remember the story. XD
Scraggles chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Interesting. Like you said, a little OOC (expected something like this from a more Vanille-ish character) but that's no biggie. We can just pretend that her confidence is just a front, which I'm pretty sure it is. Good work!

Kudos on the avi, btw.
SinisterPurr chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww, just a one shot? You won't even consider adding more chapters?
jaybear1701 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Fang is my favorite character... and I loved her in your story! I love Fang/Vanille, but I have a huge soft spot for Fang/Light too (and I don't care if it's a crack pairing lol)! Looking forward to more of your work!
d chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
just one word...STALKER! i kinda liked it though, good job
Neku the Last Reaper chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww, I was worried for a minute that a fight would break out but it was kinda sweet in the end. I haven't seen many Fang POV fics! Thank you!
Badboyzkg chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
such a beautiful fic.
ramenbox chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You're serious about this being oneshot? :( but... it's so beautifully written and the ending made me really curious. Would Light ever confront Fang? How would Fang react after the smile from Light? The smile could mean a lot of things. Anyways, keep more Fang x Light fics coming! I love them.
Domo Arigateaux chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Much better!

You've really caught Fang in this one, despite worrying about her being OoC.

I definitely see her as an observer and thinker, you've portrayed her really well and the writing is just lovely :)
Baby.Capri.1990 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw! Dedicated to me! I've never had a story dedicated to me before! I'm special! :D

Loved it, and I realy hope you make another one.