Reviews for My Dearest Yoh
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
gosh! I'm still crying! :'((
koorinosekai chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
holy eff this is friggin awesome! i actually wondered why anna would leave hana behind. good fic!
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Waaaaah! Nooooo! Why Anna? Why why why! Why are you dying! Nooooo it can't beeeeeee! You have to live! Don't leave Yoh and Hana alone! OMFG!

- Okay. I know . I was over-reacting. hahahaha so good! and sad . (wipes tears)
anly chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh my... this is a very sad story but i like it...

I have to stop myself from crying in this computer rental shop that i was on when i read this..

I am a fan of that YohxAnna love team.

Hope you'll write some more but I will like it better if it will have a happy ending like a fic about funbari no uta or shaman king: flowers.
djyxa chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Why oh why, Anna? (T_T)

this is a very sad one...
Keitorin Asthore chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Dedicated to me? Eek, you just made my day! I'm glad that I can motivate people to write. :)

This was short, but very poignant. I had never thought of keeping Yoh safe as a reason for Anna to leave Hana behind. They would be quite a decision.

Most definitely enjoyed this one! Keep writing!
yehey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aww that was really nice and sad... though i wouldve wanted to know what happened to Anna or some reaction on Yohs or Hanas part..

but its still really great!
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aaww... *tears up* That was quite sad. May I ask what her sickness was though? All in all, it was good. Sad, but really good. I Think I'll be needing some tissues now *sniffles*