Reviews for Of Dragons and Hoards
Wudelfin chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Oh this os so good. Please tell me there is more!?
Pilpols chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
:O!
122boy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Intresting
Nightrose1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
This is a pretty cool story. Please keep writing it I can't wait to read more.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
LOVE!
11 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Nice! but I'd like to see more action between toothless and hiccup

very well written
just me chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
""Berk has never housed traders, raiders or slavers."

AWESOME (although I'm not sure why traders would get lumped together with raiders and slavers)
just me chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
"...he'd pulled the newly modified strap of human craft into his mouth before taking into the air, the currents pushing against his body and the fake fin, as he used his tongue to maneuver the unnatural thing as he flew. .."

THAT IS COOL
Sakis Scion chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I pray for the idiots who dare run at a dragon, screaming. May their death be swift, cause I doubt it be meaningful -_-

lol

I love this story. Good good shit D lol
ranni chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Love the new chapter. Can't wait to see more.
tath-chan chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
This is very interesting! I like your characterizations of Hiccup and Toothless especially, although so far everyone has been great. I can't wait to read more!
SagenWarrior chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Love the fic, hope to see more.
Uniasus chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Recently saw this at a dollar theater and fell in love. If I ever get a black cat, I'm calling it Toothless.

I love your dragon Muse! The mythology is a bit too heavy, but the premise of this is fascinating!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Whoa! These are awesome! Can't wait for more! Love how protective Toothless is! *U* Rock on!
Nipnip chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Hey, I'm really loving the story. Just to tell you, there's a lot of run on sentences. So, use more commas. P