Reviews for Kaleidoscope
Cherries1 chapter 13 . 8/18
I've read 3 of your stories in the last 2 days. This one is my favorite and I wish you hadn't abandoned it but I totally understand writers block and where else can you really go at this point I suppose. The last couple chapters were riveting, I was glued! You're a fantastic writer, and I love your joker. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, this is definitely one of my favorite joker stories recently!
Please keep this story going! I know you haven't updated it in a while but I'm dying to know what happens next. I love the way your stories build up!
God I hope you finish this...do something with this!
HPuni101 chapter 12 . 11/16/2016
Please continue this story. Would love to know what happens next. Will Batman ever show up?
Christineoftheopera chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
Gaaaaaah I've read this story multiple times and it is just as amazing. Although I would love to see more of it the ending is perfect and I love it. It was twisted, well written, and intense. Many people can't balance a good OC and an In charachter Joker but somehow you do it in all of your Batman stories. How are you so good? Aah I love it. I can't even express how much I love it.
sakurarules4eternity chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
I recently read your other stories and cannot believe I missed this one. It was amazing and a great read. It would be brilliant to see it updated. Thanks.
IvorySea chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
I cannot believe I let this little gem escape by me until yesterday! I could not put it down until I got to ch. 13! So far I really am enjoying this story and characters. How you maintain the Joker's personality is just so impressive to me that you've become my absolute favorite author for Joker fanfics. Did I mention how much I enjoyed reading the elevator scene between the Joker and Michaela? So good! I won't pressure you to update this story as it's obviously been put on a little hiatus and your busy working on Remnant (which I am absolutely looking forward to reading the upcoming chapter you mentioned) but I would love to, one day, see how this one plays out. As always, thank you for the awesome read. :)
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Wow, I managed to finish this 3 hrs straight. RIP legs. Anyways, this is amazing! I love the way you write, and I'm loving the sick twisted relationship between Michaels and the Joker. I also love how she's pretty bad ass, kudos to you lovely author! I'd love to see the Joker end up having somewhat of an obsession with Michaela. Hehe. One can dream. Anyways, I hope you fond the time to update this story sometime. I know how stressful things can get when writing something, especially life going on and about. Take as much time as you need :) For now, I shall read the rest of your stories involving the Joker in it. Jackpot for me me!
namelessreckless chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
In love with this story, almost cried when I saw it was last updated in 2013. You can probably end Michaela's story here, as the last line kind of tells you what to expect. but if you could could just write one more chapter explaining the hostage situation, if batman arrives, or Michaela's life after that experience. Love your other works too, but this story has to be my favourite... hope to see another chapter!
afterain chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
Eh. What is there to say about a story that is practically perfect in every way?
It's not everyday you come across a well written OC and a perfectly IC Joker
Slow clap and kudos to you, author.
guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
Please continue! !
Lucykins chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Lol, instead of studying for exams I ended up reading your stories. I don't know if you're ever going to finish this one... I know it's kinda difficult to continue writing at this point of the story since there are so many Joker-"toy" stories out there and usually the writers seem to grow tired of them and abandoning them at certain point. I wish I had some ideas to offer. But this is kinda difficult because of the Joker character and the fact that it's impossible to get involved with him in this particular way and stay alive, or sane... Actually I think that the story can end at its current point, "She'd never escape him again" seems to wrap and sum of the rest of the plot (maybe just write an epilogue or something about some unanswered questions like the hostages etc). But if you ever find your muse and come across some inventive plot, deciding to write it down and share, I'd be more than thrilled! So.. all in all, I don't have anything negative to say about this story. I loved the plot, it was a classic thriller. I still don't know what to think of Roger since he was kind of silly and suspicious to challenge the Joker. I really thought at one point that it was some scheme to rid of her. Hey! maybe that's an idea. Anyway... You're great. really. and I should go study... but not before I check out you other stories :):):)):):) hehehaha
Lyanna Star chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
Omg please continue with the story... Is awesome :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
NNNNOOOOO
WHY DID YOU STOP? :(
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Faithfully awaiting your next chapter