Reviews for Kaleidoscope
afterain chapter 13 . 10h
Eh. What is there to say about a story that is practically perfect in every way?
It's not everyday you come across a well written OC and a perfectly IC Joker
Slow clap and kudos to you, author.
guest chapter 13 . 11/15
Please continue! !
Lucykins chapter 13 . 8/16
Lol, instead of studying for exams I ended up reading your stories. I don't know if you're ever going to finish this one... I know it's kinda difficult to continue writing at this point of the story since there are so many Joker-"toy" stories out there and usually the writers seem to grow tired of them and abandoning them at certain point. I wish I had some ideas to offer. But this is kinda difficult because of the Joker character and the fact that it's impossible to get involved with him in this particular way and stay alive, or sane... Actually I think that the story can end at its current point, "She'd never escape him again" seems to wrap and sum of the rest of the plot (maybe just write an epilogue or something about some unanswered questions like the hostages etc). But if you ever find your muse and come across some inventive plot, deciding to write it down and share, I'd be more than thrilled! So.. all in all, I don't have anything negative to say about this story. I loved the plot, it was a classic thriller. I still don't know what to think of Roger since he was kind of silly and suspicious to challenge the Joker. I really thought at one point that it was some scheme to rid of her. Hey! maybe that's an idea. Anyway... You're great. really. and I should go study... but not before I check out you other stories :):):)):):) hehehaha
Lyanna Star chapter 13 . 7/21
Omg please continue with the story... Is awesome :)
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 13 . 5/30
Faithfully awaiting your next chapter
HPuni101 chapter 13 . 5/2
I'm glad I found your story again. Please update, it's too good to leave unfinished.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 12 . 1/14
Omg... dude.. update please
Yuki Hikari chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Ahh why haven't I read this before? I love it. This has just the kind of stuff I love to read.

I'm not sure if you are ever going to finish it, but regardless I love what you have written so far.
AlyssaRuin chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Ahhh! This is brilliant! Once again, your portrayal of the Joker is fantastic, malicious and yet intriguing, and Michaela is as three dimensional as a character can get. I know this hasn't been updated since last year but I do hope you continue it, or at least do a quick wrap-up chapter to finish it off. I can barely cope having followed Michaela's many trials only to have it end so suddenly. I need to know why he's decided to let her live after all the trouble she's caused him. What's happened to the hostages? What is his plan for her? Will she ever see Roger again?
LVOWL chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
Ah, I see everything you write is amazing. ;]

I like how this story, compared to your other Joker fic, shows a different side of the same man. In Housekeeping, we get a very intimate and personal view of Jack, but here, we only see the product of what/who he's become- a fully realized Joker. It's brilliant. I wonder, do you see both stories as separate or could they happen in the same universe? Like is the Joker in this story also the one in Housekeeping? Just a thought lol.

I love how real Michaela is. She's strong but also vulnerable and reacts believably to the Joker. I admit, while she escaped, I was really hoping she'd go all John McClane and start climbing through the air ducts and up escalator shafts, maybe deliver a ballerina kick to someone's face lol But there's still time! :D

Gosh, this story's so intense and cinematic, I need more! The suspense, it kills. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Walkin Gal chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH please don't abandon this story! It's so good, too good to be left alone for so long!
Aurelyce chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
love it love it LOVE IT! please update soon PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Please update this story! Even you writer's block produces wonderful chapters! I hate to see a good story never get its ending. Thanks for writing this!
Annabelle Serpentine chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Every time I get an update alert from you my tummy does a giddy little jump. It doesn't happen too often but when it does it's a good day. Keep writing; you have an audience that waits with bated breath.

Seriously, even if it's years from now, and there's been a zombie apocalypse, and the internet is obsolete, and I'm in a persistent vegetative state; if you update this story, I will find a way to read it.