Reviews for Kaleidoscope
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 13 . 4/17
Amazing story! Just, wow! I really enjoyed this and would love to read more if you have it! Thank you for posting such a wonderful story!
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 13 . 3/26
...
I guess I have to say... wow. Like... just wow.
... .. .. .
I mean, I started reading this from the first chapter, because I was interested in a good story, and I was not disappointed. I mean, from the others I red, its always the same, but they always go so quick with the kidnapping, and somehow making the Joker notice the girl, but no, not this story.

I notice the Joker never really cared about her at first, or any of the hostages, all he cared about was getting Batman out of his Bat Cave. I like how you didn't rush into some weird, demented love story. I find it sweet and sincere how she Michaela, had Roger, he sweet and loving boyfriend. I enjoyed reading about how she and him met, it actually was really funny, and you did such a good job showing how Roger had a good sense of humor.

Most of this story is written mostly for the night she gets kidnapped and left to deal with the pain and suffering she gets from the Joker. You... you write him so well, and clear! Like, I can hear him laughing, talking, even the part where his in the elevator. I'm guessing, or maybe I miss this somewhere, but he put a big 'J' on her didn't he? I thought that was a great idea! Not for her of course, just the idea for the story, it adds drama because Like you put down, she's stuck with him forever. It makes her life unbalance and totally out of her control.

Geez, where is that bat anyway? I was almost expecting him to just pop out a window, and be like 'surprise!' but he hasn't been brought into the story yet. I am hoping you bring him in sometime, but not quickly, you set a very good pace for this story, which I am so thankful for. I really... dislike it when people rush into the plot, or the weird love story, is this even a love story? Who cares, it's too good to really care where it's taking off of now, but such a good story.

I like how the girl is strong, yet can't help but cry, because she's human. No invisible human who catches the eye of a villain, blah blah, makes another clown. Anyway, I love her as a character, you have written her so well. I mean, she has guts, I bet she's pretty good looking, she is smart about decisions, (unlike some of the other hostages). I mean, she just fits in the nolanverse, she might as well be a new character now, if DC every red this.

I didn't see any spelling mistakes, so your good there. Everything was so easy to read, it was clear, detailed well, and not too bloody or gorry, but enough to give the audience an idea whats going on in this story, which was well done on your part.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but good job! You wrote well, and I love this story. I know you haven't updated, but I am hoping you do soon because this deserves so much more praise and reviews, it deserves it. You are such a good writer, and I really can't wait to hear more from this, so please update soon, I can't say that enough!

Thanks for reading this, hopefully you do because I want to give this my praise for being one of the best stories for the Batman triology stories on here. Good job!

Update soon!

-LibertyForFreedom455
Jestie Uchiha chapter 13 . 3/7
I dont quite understand what the with the scar/mark was...
Interesting story, nonetheless
Update pls!
Avengers4EVER chapter 12 . 1/20
PLZ update soon!
NinaBinaBallerina chapter 13 . 1/19
Don't leave it like that! It was getting sooo good. I love your writing. please continue!
Vero5 chapter 13 . 1/6
I'm absolutely in love with these story! Please update :)
Emma chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
I just reread the entire story and I love it even more now. Please don't give up on it, it is brilliantly written and I love your OC character. The way you portray the Joker is scarily accurate and brilliant to read. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story soon and this, as well as housekeeping are two of my favourite fanfictions. Very well done. :) x
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Such a brilliant (and charged ;)) story, please update soon. :)
Hypertown chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This story is awesome, just so so great. I LOVE your joker portrayal and Michaela is definitely someone worth rooting for. I think you have incredible talent as an author and will do great things with your english degree!
Mehovik chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
I love this story!
I read it in like a day thus far.. But it seems you abandoned it :(( But it was so goooood!
Please update! I need to know if Batman shows up and if she ever sees roger and if it even matters at that point after everything she went through...
So many questions are still unanswered!
BTW, Ch12 was the hottest chapter ever written in history of fan fiction . net!
Brilliant and genius!
Please update _
Iinvalidzz chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Wow... What a 'great' way for a man to mark his Territory?
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 13 . 10/10/2013
haha poor m, it doesn't seem to end, does it xD? thanks for making this :D
13eyondx chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Ahhhhhh! When I saw you had another Joker story I had to read! I had to! And because of that some of my homework isn't done :c But I'm okay because I finished it in one night! Oh gosh. I love this fanfic as much as I loved the other! I'm so happy! Haha I'm so glad you stayed within the Joker's boundaries whatever they are but really. I was fully and completely satisfied! Thank you AGAIN! I have to admit I was hoping for a decent naughty scene but I'm kind of glad you didn't. Because I don't see Joker as the time of person to sleep away so easily. And a lot of psychopaths killers get sexual pleasure of killing.
Though I do want the Joker to have a hot fling! But like I said. It wouldn't be Joker. I don't even know. Conflicts! Haha anyway. Love it. Loved it. Loved it! I can't help but feel this is the more realistic descent of Harleen Quinnzella! "Harley Quinn"! Like this would be the more appropriate beginning. I mean I know she was an intern psychiatrist at Arkam but I think she'd be a bit more intelligent like Micheala. After all she is a Psychiatrist! You get me? Whatever. Bai! KITTYFACE! SMILEY FACE!
Avengers4EVER chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
OMIGOD! This is sooo amazing! You just have to update this! You are an incredible writer! You completely captured the Joker! And Michaela is soo amazing! You just want to root for her the entire time! Your writing is so good that I actually got scared myself when Michaela first woke up in the beginning of this chapter! I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!