Reviews for You're the Father!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ha! Shawn would get guys pregnant with a hug lol but this was hilarious.
eroticwriter chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Okay this was too funny. Great stuff and well written. Thanks for sharing.
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
lol love this and this is great to make me smile after a rough day.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was a bunch of crack...but I liked it.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I almost had a fit when I read Taker is preggy! Thank God it's just a nightmare! This is fun, but don't ever drop a bombshell like that about Mark on me again!
alliegirl4life chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my god! That was HILARIOUS! I was laughing nearly the entire time I was reading it. Great job and please write more.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
.IT! I think the funniest part of all of this was the idea of Taker being pregnant LMAO. I KNEW the other two would be Vince and Bret lol. We all have our suspicions about Shawn but damn, leave it to him to impregnate everyone without any sexual contact! LMFAO.
My Life Craves Pirates chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
you are absolutely not weird for writing this. i loved it. it totally helps when you understand the YGO abridged reference XD

i laughed so much while reading this. the Vince and Bret ones really killed me. it was almost too much, but omg it was so funny.

thank you so much for writing this. this story was pretty amazing.

takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Good thing he retired he has way to much stress. Hahaha!
Barbwire Rose chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was too cute! LoL
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was...Hilarious and somehow sweet at the same time. Crackfic indeed. Thank you for writing this !
Jerichoholicx chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LMFAO, this was great! Haha. Made my day. I once had a dream like that- kinda. But involving my friend and my other friend, and she was pregnant. LOL. Great story
RingxDelight chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I LOVED it x'D

Nice job, my friend, nice job!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010

That was great.

Ok, now write one where they really do get pregnant from Shawn! LMAO
ReneyyySprouse chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Haha, that was hilarious. And as common as that ending is, I actually wasn't expecting it to all end up as a dream, LOL. Awesome job :) x.