Reviews for Done a Runner
Fencer22 chapter 25 . 10/16
Pretty clear this is dead that said it is without a doubt one of the better peices of writing I've come across lately. Well done.
I hope you update soon and that all is well with you and yours.
jada951 chapter 23 . 9/28

some real machinations behind the scenes, eh?

I hope you come back and finish this story at some point. The twists and turns are delightful.

I like Draco being a thinking young man, more than just a pawn. I think he likes the idea too.

I will set this on alert, hoping you come back at some point.
jada951 chapter 19 . 9/27
I sure hope your story runs thru the end of the books!
jada951 chapter 16 . 9/27
enjoying your excellent story!
Oh wow! I have spent the weekend reading this story. It is so captivating. Please update soon.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 25 . 8/29
Well the end or not,
Hope for more
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 18 . 8/28
Hey great story
Hope you finish it
Jestrbob chapter 24 . 8/26
And there we have it.

I hope to see a new chapter eventually. All the players are set, and Harry doesn't know about Roland or Jim's involvement. Voldemort looks as if he is about to be hit from 7 sides at once. The two brothers, Jim, Raze, Harry's witches group, the ministry, Draco and Ginny and of course Harry.

Mistress Mask chapter 25 . 8/16
Please please please finish this story I'm so interested in this. The wild magic, the native Americans, your story is truly fantastic
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this
VioletBuckbeak chapter 25 . 8/1
Great story hope you finish it
Divine Me chapter 25 . 7/17
Almost 3 years since an update. I just finished re-reading the story. Please update it.

Tilty.bbb chapter 25 . 7/15
This was a great read well done please continue
ElementalMaster16 chapter 25 . 7/10
well, this is a very interesting fic! i was expecting the run to be longer, but there's been a lot of twists i didn't see coming.

1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »