Reviews for Done a Runner
WolfgangNH chapter 25 . 9/2/2023
I still love this story. Yoo bad its nit fonished
harmione72 chapter 25 . 8/12/2023
PLEASE FINISH!
themadmartian chapter 25 . 7/17/2023
Wow, this is a very good story, but ad it has been 10 years since you last updated, I'm presuming that R/L has got in the way of you finishing.
I'll add this to my story alerts just in case you decide to continue.
0))
themadmartian chapter 3 . 7/10/2023
That full on Donny Brook (fight) between the Death Gobblers and Trannies was hilarious
0))
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 25 . 7/4/2023
Love this story. Is it ever going to move forward again? Cant leave us hanging at such an important spot!
Vance McGill chapter 25 . 6/18/2023
I think this chapter is great.

*Hits the 'Next Button'. Nothing happens. Because there is no 'Next' Button*

THERE IS NO 'NEXT'' BUTTON! WHY?!
wiebenor chapter 25 . 6/11/2023
WOW... For something last updated in around 2013, this isn't half bad. The only issue being that it was last updated in 2013, therefore making this technically classed as an abandoned work, or at least unofficially, considering I don't know what the actual legal definition of the length of time for something to be considered an "abandoned work" in fanfiction... I seriously do like this, and think that in 5-10 chapters this story could have a satisfactory ending, and I can actually see it now; at Malfoy Manor ginny cuts the head off of the snake, while at the same time, Voldemort is fighting Harry or someone else, or else he goes looking for Harry right after ginny "cuts off the head of the snake"...

Speaking of, isn't it funny how when one person is "cutting off the head of the snake" figuratively, someone else is "cutting off the head of the snake" literally at relatively close to nearly the same time in canon, as well as a few fanfictions too? I mean, it's ironic isn't it, or perhaps symbolic?

I definitely love this story and hopefully this story will rise anew from the ashes of it's abandonment, like a noble Phoenix, so I'll be following this...
wiebenor chapter 5 . 6/11/2023
Well... Not bad at all so far... The author asked for reviews on the chapter as if not many do, so, although I usually like to wait until I get to the end, or there's some major thing that I just HAVE to say something about going on I decided that I'd give the author a shout-out for such a different story than what I'm used to reading. I haven't seen many, if any, stories where Harry and Hermione are being literally "shipped" from country to country to avoid the one I shall call, Albus "I must love kiddies" Dumbledore, and I'm finding it hilarious... I mean, seriously, who else, but a kiddie lover, would go through what Albus Dumbledore does to control people, especially kids? Don't get me wrong, modifying a child's memory because they been doing magic is one thing, but to leave them at a place to probably purposefully get abused, , just makes me wonder what else Dumbledore is making the little girls and boys "forget about" while he's not busy being headmaster. I mean, if you could make a kid forget a month or more of running, then "forgetting" an hour or two in the company of old geezer, probably playing "doctor" or something like that, would be easy, and if you don't believe that story could happen, then what does that say about needlessly obliviating a kid who is running for a month, because why, his aunt and uncle are beating him towards near death most days? Could you really accept that then?

Again, I'm not saying that "Grandpa" Dumbledore likes little boys (or girls) I'm just saying that his behavior is, well, very suspicious on a number of levels... Definitely going to follow this story, and if I end up finding it to be completed when I'm done reading it, I might even favorite it...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2023
Um
blcoachmac chapter 24 . 2/2/2023
I love this story!
blcoachmac chapter 23 . 2/2/2023
Finally someone who does the right thing and not the easy things!
blcoachmac chapter 22 . 2/2/2023
Don't fuck with Hermione! Or anything that belongs to Hermione!
blcoachmac chapter 7 . 2/2/2023
Oh the pain these two are gonna inflict on their tormentors should be things nightmares are afraid of! Death is a release, torture the heal, then torture again and again until the mind totally breaks and there is nothing left to feel anymore then grant them the release of death!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 2/2/2023
I must needs think that someone is gonna be in deep shit! Mother Magic is going to heal and help Harry and Hermione. Dumbledore is just as fucked as Tom is, bit neither think it or know it yet! Overpower the heck out of both Harry and Hermione, and give them a vindictive streak a mile wide!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 2/1/2023
I hope they learn as they travel and gather strength enough to gut both Tom and Dumbledore!
1,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »