Reviews for Done a Runner
JtheGypsy chapter 25 . 6/20
Love this story. We also have similar tastes as I'd already read the ones you recommended at the end of your chapters. Are you still writing? Or had the muse done a runner on you?
Marc the Unruly chapter 25 . 6/8
Brilliant Story and I wish we could see it conclusion, but I knew that was VERY unlikely when I started reqading it.

Thanks for sharing.

Marc
Marc the Unruly chapter 11 . 6/8
Excellent story that I'm really enjoying.. I will mentiona small anachronism though, Playstation and Xbox hadn't been released when this is set.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 9 . 5/21
Two Mauls appears yet again, although this time he isn't an ass wipe. Nice.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/11
Can you rewrite this from Harry or Hermione's view as I want to know what they went thru not from what The Order thinks.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11
Thanks for deleting the adult content. Too bad the word *adult* means add as much filth as possible rather then simply more mature style of writing and not being biased but also having a ground footing over right and wrong.
SmoulderS chapter 25 . 5/12
It was Ginny! did not see that one coming. Are you planning on continuing this fic? It is awesome, and very well done. I feel very invested in the characters, so I really hope you do! thanks for sharing!
Alex chapter 3 . 4/17
Stop saying their names so goddamned much. Seriously.

Also, what sort of idiots go incognito by loudly yelling each other's real names?
Rafsolo chapter 1 . 4/14
Alaster "Player" Moody. haha
SortingHat chapter 19 . 4/9
How many passengers can Harry's Accord fit in and how fast can she go?
SortingHat chapter 15 . 4/8
It's pretty obvious this is trying to stick to canon and that's the weakness as the original canon adults are all incompetent and Harry always wins by "luck" which it's all PRO Gryffindor bias and all Slytherins are evil viewed as Conservatives which in reality most Conservatives are regular people like us who see society going "down the pan" and the growing spiritual darkness.

I know you had some moments of Dumbledore being manipulative but it comes across weak and not really trying while other fanfics go overboard.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 4/8
Why is this chapter named Hoodwinked? It should be called *The Will* or perhaps "Harry's Enhancipation" or whatever the hell you call it.

I don't see what hoodwinked has to do with anything perhaps I missed it somehow.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 4/7
Y'A KNOW what would be funny is if the liberal elites decide to charge a floo tax to the wizard world based on how many times you use it in one day and distance since you know fireplaces are *bad* for the environment and nobody should have one unless it's *clean*.

If you travel a lot such as going to the Burrow you'd be paying thru the nose in taxes unless it's on official business only so a lot of people would probably make up all sortsof (official) excuses.

They wanted to do that to our cars where you'd pay more at the pump then the guy next to you if you commute to work further using tracking devices on cars and on the roads.

It cam really close to passing and got narrowly defeated and last year it reared it's ugly head again.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 4/7
Mandela Effect says a big fat NO to Loony Toons and Sex In The City.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 4/5
I'm glad sexual stuff isn't in your face as a lot of good stories get ruined that way. I come from an older generation that seen what good stories are and don't believe in the modern mindless consumption crap that is the *modern America*.

I am not cool or hip or *trendy* just to stay with the kool crowd and I am one who has seen how the millennials have ruined this world and are the most self centered jerks I've ever seen and to think they are going to run our power plants and dams.

Actually I don't know how they will run those since they are too lazy to do much outside of couch surfing guess they could hire Asians to do it who are actually smart?
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »