Reviews for Done a Runner
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Can you rewrite this from Harry or Hermione's view as I want to know what they went thru not from what The Order thinks.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Thanks for deleting the adult content. Too bad the word *adult* means add as much filth as possible rather then simply more mature style of writing and not being biased but also having a ground footing over right and wrong.
SmoulderS chapter 25 . 5/12/2017
It was Ginny! did not see that one coming. Are you planning on continuing this fic? It is awesome, and very well done. I feel very invested in the characters, so I really hope you do! thanks for sharing!
Alex chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Stop saying their names so goddamned much. Seriously.

Also, what sort of idiots go incognito by loudly yelling each other's real names?
Rafsolo chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Alaster "Player" Moody. haha
SortingHat chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
How many passengers can Harry's Accord fit in and how fast can she go?
SortingHat chapter 15 . 4/8/2017
It's pretty obvious this is trying to stick to canon and that's the weakness as the original canon adults are all incompetent and Harry always wins by "luck" which it's all PRO Gryffindor bias and all Slytherins are evil viewed as Conservatives which in reality most Conservatives are regular people like us who see society going "down the pan" and the growing spiritual darkness.

I know you had some moments of Dumbledore being manipulative but it comes across weak and not really trying while other fanfics go overboard.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 4/8/2017
Why is this chapter named Hoodwinked? It should be called *The Will* or perhaps "Harry's Enhancipation" or whatever the hell you call it.

I don't see what hoodwinked has to do with anything perhaps I missed it somehow.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Y'A KNOW what would be funny is if the liberal elites decide to charge a floo tax to the wizard world based on how many times you use it in one day and distance since you know fireplaces are *bad* for the environment and nobody should have one unless it's *clean*.

If you travel a lot such as going to the Burrow you'd be paying thru the nose in taxes unless it's on official business only so a lot of people would probably make up all sortsof (official) excuses.

They wanted to do that to our cars where you'd pay more at the pump then the guy next to you if you commute to work further using tracking devices on cars and on the roads.

It cam really close to passing and got narrowly defeated and last year it reared it's ugly head again.
SortingHat chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
Mandela Effect says a big fat NO to Loony Toons and Sex In The City.
SortingHat chapter 10 . 4/5/2017
I'm glad sexual stuff isn't in your face as a lot of good stories get ruined that way. I come from an older generation that seen what good stories are and don't believe in the modern mindless consumption crap that is the *modern America*.

I am not cool or hip or *trendy* just to stay with the kool crowd and I am one who has seen how the millennials have ruined this world and are the most self centered jerks I've ever seen and to think they are going to run our power plants and dams.

Actually I don't know how they will run those since they are too lazy to do much outside of couch surfing guess they could hire Asians to do it who are actually smart?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 4/5/2017
Ever heard of the Mandela Effect? If not look up Loony Toons/Tunes Mandela Effect and the JC Penny/Penney's one.

The Penny version has a court case with the old spelling all thru the transcribe and in court they are very particular about spelling and the defendant used the old name we all remember.

Look up on YouTube JC Penny Mandela Effect Proof.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
I wonder if Dumb Dumb has some gum gum? (quote from the Night Museum movie)
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
It must be obvious that Fumblemore is in no way shape or form a light wizard! If he's so willing to do this to Harry at 6 years old, what did he do to Riddle? Don't even think if he's so willing and able to do it to Harry that he'd shy away from doing it anyone else. Fumblemore is quite simply just another dark lord but hiding in the light to confuse the sheeple of Britain.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 25 . 3/30/2017
this is really really good. so glad I found it!
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »