Reviews for Done a Runner
vysirez chapter 25 . 2/18/2017
Interesing story. I have to ask though how Draco has ever heard of a Xanatos Gambit. A trope named after a cartoon character.
vysirez chapter 17 . 2/18/2017
Liking the story so far. While I can see Mr Granger's point in chapter 17. I would argue that without Harry, Hermione would likely have been dead or crippled in first year. So anything after that is bonus. Ignoring that is dishonest, if somewhat natural.
cajungrl21 chapter 25 . 2/5/2017
So sad you never finished this story *tiny tears & a long sigh* Such possibilities!
griffinhawk chapter 25 . 1/31/2017
I hope to see more some day. Pity such a good story and no updates in what? 3 year? Some grammatical errors, typos, etc. but not too bad. I really enjoyed reading this and hope I get to see it finished someday.
Faery66 chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
metameric1 chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
Admittedly I find myself a bit addicted to this peculiar world of Fanfiction. However, most of what I've found is a lot like junk food- pleasing but not usually in the end a compelling read. Maybe it's because of the writer's infatuation with the characters that inspire them in the first place, but usually the tale lacks merit other than the satisfaction of seeing the antagonists taken down.

This work is quite the exception. There's a richness to this fantasy that is quite compelling.

For whatever reason I find it better than the original JKR series. I do hope you continue with this. Thank you.
Bronze chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Damn! I've just finished reading this and come to find out it's been three plus years since the last update. That's frustrating to put it bluntly. I so want to see where it goes from here. It's got me hooked on it. So I'd really like it if you would update and finish it.
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Bumble-More has really screwed the pooch this time! But then that's no big surprise really. He only really cares about himself. Well that and power.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Dumb-Dumb WILL NOT see the humor of that recording even if all the others will. But that's why I call him Dumb-As-A-Brick.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
After hearing what Dumb-As-A-Brick did to a six year old CHILD, especially the memory charm, why those morons still follow the old goat molesting fool is beyond! It simply shows that NONE of them have any active brain cells among them! No wonder they're referred to collectively as SHEEPLE! When everything point to the old moronic fool as not having Harry 's interests at heart and the Order of the Burned Out Minds doesn't notice, it's long past time to confine them to the padded cells. AND PUT AT LEAST ONE ( 1 ) BELT OF FIFTY CALIBER ROUNDS THROUGH AND THROUGH THE OLD FOOL! Of course you better check for soul anchors first before you do though.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I've always felt Harry should've told the wizards of Britain and Dumb-As-A-Brick especially to do his own dirty work. And left for safer countries. Dumb-As-a-Brick started this whole mess to begin with but didn't want to get his own hands dirty by killing Tommy-boy. So the idea of Harry doing a runner I wholeheartedly agree with. And if he's got Hermione with him, his chances of succeeding go up greatly. Question, is it not Molly Weasely who keeps saying that Harry and Hermione are just children and should leave the war to the adults? Well, it seems that they're doing just that.
timothydbanks chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
Bah! Did you burn your pork chops? When are you going to finish this?
NarutoVixin chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
Cold Blood is already in my list
Corwyn chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
I am loving this story a lot. I do hope you get a chance to continue it, and thank you for sharing it with us.
Fencer22 chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
Pretty clear this is dead that said it is without a doubt one of the better peices of writing I've come across lately. Well done.
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »