Reviews for Done a Runner
English Major chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some severe attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are no apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe.
Also, the difference between their/they're/there and your/you're needs to be revisited, as you regularly use the wrong one.
Overall your writing is very engaging, but your grammar needs help.
Keep writing. I hope this constructive criticism will greatly improve your readability.
Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Love - HHr chapter 25 . 1/13/2016
Great! Loved it, it was very interesting. I do hope you continue your story soon though, thanks for this!
Love - HHr chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Love how you use 'Mundane' instead of 'Muggles' :) I'm enjoying your story, this is pretty great!
GBTtown chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
Love this part of the story. How do I know? I must have read it five or six times now.
Nanyin chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
That must be the best depiction of Draco I have read yet. Please continue!
Terahlyanwe chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
This is a fantastic story! I hope you continue it at some point
insomniareader chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Ey-oh. New reader. Love it so far. Just one critique. When you have the same character speaking for multiple paragraphs in a row, the rule is that you leave the closing quotation mark off until they are finished speaking. You start the next chapter with a quotation mark but don't close it until they are actually finished. Closing it means that someone else will talk.
Its a bit disorienting when reading this chapter and when Harry goes on and on I kept having to double check that Hermione hadn't started speaking...
Traveler301 chapter 25 . 12/5/2015
I see that you haven't updated since Aug, 2013. This is a very good story and I really hope that you finish it someday. I have you as a writer and your story Favored, so if you do finish it or write any more chapters, I'll know.

I can only hope to see more,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Jestrbob chapter 25 . 12/3/2015
Excellent.

May we have an update please?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
At least Ginny has some sense. And Arthur has full familial rights as the Head of Weasley House. I'd bet that they would still have really old wizarding laws where the wife is the slave of the husband.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Just stumbled onto this fic last night and since it was 0 dark thirty I bookmarked it and went to bed.

Just got done reading the chapter and found it very entertaining.

I hope that you'll be able to continue the story and will look forward to your updates.

Many thanks for sharing your talent as an author.

Best regards,

SteveC.
BelleHart chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
Please continue. Love the idea of Ginny killing the snake to pay the life debt. Haven't seen that before. Thanks for your hard work and great writing.
BelleHart chapter 23 . 10/13/2015
Great story. Love Raze. Wish we could see Raze and Sirius together. The world might not survive. Thanks for all the hard work.
Patti and Marg chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
This has to be one of my favorite HP fics! I do wish it will be finished one day as its left at such a pivotal point! Well done.
mworth1019 chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
Holy crap! What a chapter...come on update...
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »