Reviews for Done a Runner
Peregrinus chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
On the gargoyles cartoon trope Draco mentions by name (among another trope): while it may be possible he could have watched the show in '96 ON TV, he probably would not, and is referenced as though common knowledge which to my knowledge generally requires internet access, , and it to have been posted on said site before September 1996 which i doubt would be available. it seems like an out of character short cut reliant on knowledge of tropes especially "xanatos gambit" for the reader. also it would be right swell if this story were expanded upon in the future.
Ares.Granger chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This...this is awesome.
xvector chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter. It's a shame you've abandoned this story. so close to the end.
xvector chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
So far, the story is awesome. Love your OC's. I wish you spent some time explaining what happened in the time span Harry and Hermione were learning with Raze.

You handle perspective changes well. You do so in a way that gives us an understanding of the mentality, backstory, and decision making of a character, and it complies with canon, too.

Totally worth reading, so far. Love your action scenes - you have a knack for them, and you should write longer ones. Love your "Beta Notes" at the beginning of each chapter!

I've our writing quality improves tremendously if you have a beta. Try to get betas to revise chapters that were not beta'd; this story is too good to let someone leave it just because they got annoyed from grammar errors.

Love the way you handle H/Hr. Great story so far!
xvector chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Fascinating story, so far.
Cairiee chapter 25 . 6/8/2014
I would very much love to see this story continue, Ive been enjoying it alot. so... Please?
Janna18 chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
So... I started reading and wanted to leave a review every chapter cause I liked the story that much, but then I got too into it and before I knew it, fifty minutes later, there is no Next button!

Amazing story! I gotta say, I haven't decided which I like better - the story or the Beta Snippets! _

Epic stuff.

Can't WAIT for the next chapter (and learning how Grammar Nazis in the guise of Betas conquer the world)!
Janna18 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
EPIC! _
Fellow chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
That ending is a centuries old joke. A good one though.
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
HOLY FREAKIN' MACKEREL! GINNY AND DRACO!? :-O Even more than that, not only is he not having her exposed and expelled and/or imprisoned for Amortentia possession, he intends to use her in his revenge against Voldemort?! *mops brow* Phew! NEVER saw that one comin'...
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 4/19/2014
Right now I want to tear Albus 'I am a M.O.B with too many freakin' names' Dumbledore a new one! THE. ARROGANT. OLD. FART! :-
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
"Raven and Owl"?! W.T.F do Native American shamen want with Harry and 'Mione?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Oh man, Harry really put it up to magical Britain now! *EVIL LAUGH*
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
It is not Harry fault the danger above Hermione. She is a muggleborn and for default is a target for the purists and Voldemort, and been the smart witch of her pairs points a finger to her...
Forbidden Faerie chapter 25 . 4/17/2014
Will you ever continue? T.T plllleeaassssee?!
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »