Reviews for Done a Runner
daled73 chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
I'm pretty sure this will be "just another" review asking you to continue this story. QAs It has been idle for six months, and no evidence of you working on any other story (no postings since then) I hope this will not become another classic "great idea" left unfinished. The story is both good and original and the plot is unique in my reading of HP Fan Fic, and I have read thousands. Please continue.
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Man, that just reminded me! Our Sega Dreamcast died, and we haven't been able to play Hydro-Thunder for about six months! Poop!
G Fawkes chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
I wasn't gonna say anything, trying to not be trollish, but hey, now that I 'm wearing that 'Grammar Nazi' badge, I can at least attempt to be constructive, right? Just please take it in that sense.
'Lily' as a possessive, would be 'Lily's, because it's a name, and not the flower. 'Lillies', with two 'L's" , is the plural of the flower and the reason I had to look at it a few times. Names mess up that kind of stuff a lot.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I already made up to ch 20 back in June, and then lost track of this fic. Having just completed "Far from Perfect", I have another chance... fortunately, I can't remember crap from that long ago, so I get to read it again. It's kinda' familiar, and I know I liked it, so it's not exactly like a root canal, or something.
I read the bio, and am still laughing at what you pegged is my new title... I had apologized to a couple of people for being 'trollish' on reviews... now I know I'm just (snort) a 'Grammar Nazi'. It's soooooooo ME. I will wear it with pride. Like the 'soup nazi' on "Seinfeld", I now just need a 'saying' like "No soup for you!", but fanfic related. Hmmmmmm.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Don't leave us hanging
Ignore the complaints and continue
Soki711 chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
So many twists and turns to this story that I'm surprised you haven't introduced Iron Man and The Hulk!
klester chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I started reading this story after seeing it recommended by another author, muggledad. I love Harry/Hermione stories, Dumbledore (and Weasley) bashing, and stories where Harry gets ticked off and fights bank. So far, the only thing you're missing is the Weasley bashing, and I get the feeling that's coming. On top of all that, your story is nicely written, with good sentence structure (I'm from a family of teachers - sentence structure is important to us).
Soki711 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Very interesting story and when is Harry and Hermione going to learn to fight?
DhanaRagnarok chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
The Drunken Scotsman, reenacted by Tonks?
All of my kudos to you.

You shall hereby be known as the King of Kudos, so mote it be.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
"How can I and expect to be a part of your family if I lie to them?" is really twisting things out of shape. Refusing to answer overly nosy and utterly tactless questions is not lying, and Hermione's initial reaction that it's none of their business is eminently reasonable and the usual response. It's understandable that Jake wouldn't want his daughter to associate with dangerous people, but using that as an excuse to pry into entirely unrelated embarrassing and private matters is not really justifiable.
daled73 chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Professor Snape's eyes narrowed at the obvious dismissal. "I see your arrogance has reached even greater heights than it usually sores. (Should be "soars", unless it is giving him abscesses.) I believe that was in chapter 19. I remember coming across a few other homonym errors (wrong word that sounds the same and passes spell check OK).
mineralwasserflasche chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
A wonderful read with an engaging storyline - I am certainly looking forward to finding out how it will progress.

cheers,
mineralwasserflasche
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
Very good!
Keither Serenity chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
very interesting development turn for ginny...
willam and jack and jake chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
epic can't wait to read more
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »