Reviews for Done a Runner
Wildcatatheart chapter 8 . 6/1/2019
OMG! That's one of my favorite songs...lmao. .I so freaking love how you tied that into the story...LOL LOL. LMAO. Thank you for that gotta love it
kyoshi chapter 16 . 5/4/2019
This is my third time reading this story and it seems to get better every time I read it.
Charlie Hayden chapter 25 . 4/24/2019
This is an absolute gem of a fic! I hope you return to finish it.
HarmonyEveryday chapter 25 . 4/19/2019
This has been a great story, and here it just simply died. Would love to see it picked up again. Will follow/favorite in the hopes that you do. Kudos!
Merchant Of Blue Death chapter 8 . 3/8/2019
great, now I can't get that damn song out of my head, thank you very much. I first heard that song in around 74-75 on KAFY when the Doctor had his Sunday night radio show. I can tell you this when I read what you wrote about the Scotsman I could hear the song in my mind's eye and I could just picture Tonks doing just what the singer claimed.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2019
A really good story really a shame it is not finished, the last couple of chapters were even getting exciting. But call it a romance? it's hardly that cause intimatly are barly spoken about let alone through it there doing more without even us knowing expected more out of it.
smn031 chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
I love this story it’s so good! It makes me think of another really good story where they ran away I just cannot remember the title!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 25 . 1/8/2019
JESUS FUCK WHY MUST IT END HERE!? this is the best draco pairing I've ever seen! I love it!

I love all the references. pretty sure there was a potter puppet pals one? and some jack sparrow! building in Narnia was priceless, that's a story I want to read on its own, their time in magnadane. "harmony goes to narnia" lol. (I want to see all of hermoine's struggles with getting the name surge. your portrayal of chaos when wild magic gets loose is awesome, I want more!)

raze is awesome, excellent oc.

the twin and raze together, possibly apprenticed... magic save us all! I want to see it!

I wasn't a fan of the very begining, it felt... too much? cheesy? but from there, this is awesome, and the bit with ginny and draco is brilliant and was about to make this legendary.

well done!
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 14 . 1/5/2019
you mean "boast" not "boost"
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 8 . 1/5/2019
drunk Scott for the win! love that you used that song
Icewrite chapter 25 . 12/17/2018
I really hope you get inspired to come back to this story soon. I read it a couple of years ago and have just read it again. You have such a wonderful beginning - go on, jump back in!
LoreliFireSprite chapter 25 . 12/2/2018
How I wish you would update and finish this story. I’ve very much enjoyed the ride so far.
CJ chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
I started reading this story because I have always wanted Harry and Hermione to end up with each other. I have never read the books but I have seen all the movies on TNT.
RhysThornbery chapter 25 . 11/8/2018
Shame this story appears to be dead. It was very interesting. Hope you revive/resurrect/voodoo zombify this story at some point.

-Rhys
CJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
I am glad someone put Hermione and Harry together and in Hogwarts. I like the stories better when they are teenagers. Great start for a story.
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »