Reviews for Done a Runner
NonSolus chapter 25 . 9/21/2018
... magnificent... Draco in leather pants warning.
daredevilry chapter 7 . 9/6/2018
I wouldn't have even started reading this if the fic description mentioned that this will have a soul bond component.
AnnetteSalvatore chapter 6 . 8/16/2018
THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING GINNY A COMPLETE NUTTER! SO MANY STORIES DO AND IT'S RATHER ANNOYING
razorvexx chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
I hope this story gets finished
tammgrogan chapter 24 . 7/15/2018
Hello, Well I have one more chapter to go, and I will be finished reading a Damn Amazing story! I just wished that you could have finished writing it. I have never understood why a person could write almost a whole book, and then not finish it. The first UP book was less than 77,000 words. Maybe one day you will feel like finishing this. Until then Thank You for sharing your Wonderful story.
Tammgrogan
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
Harem Wars hasn't been updated is so long it might as well be a dead fic. Sorry, but I have read it and it's more of a long parody then a true story fic. I enjoy harem fics but that's just way too over the top. The more I read of this the more I become convinced that APWBD is a Dark Lord masquerading as a Light Wizard. If you disagree then explain why he forced Harry to live with an abusive family? APWBD is worse then Riddle. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find APWBD created Lord Voldemort from Tom Riddle to begin with!
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
Unfortunately the fic Vox Corporis by MissAnnThropic can no longer be read. I've tried to find it but it's been removed from the web. Anywho, it doesn't surprise me in anyway that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder would decide to force Hermione out of the school. As in this story she's Harry's love and Harry isn't supposed to know love. But then on the other hand we have the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder saying that love is the power the dark lord knows not. That makes it pretty damn obvious that he doesn't want to win the war. Or could it be that the prophecy is as phony as a rubber galleon and he's just using it as a smoke screen to hide what he's really doing? Either way it's not too important as he's already a murder twice over. If you believe that Snape came to him and begged him to protect Lily, then that makes him a murder as he failed. And if he's murdered two, just how many more has he? Look at how many members of the original Order of the Phoenix died vs how many Death Eaters during the same war.
nicholas.souddress chapter 25 . 7/8/2018
You know what truly is a shame. I fell in love with this story no more than 2 days ago. And it's a shame that this story most likely has died. I would be so glad if I was proven wrong so please continue it. My absolute favorite part of this story is how you don't seem to make it only about Harry. You make it so the prophecy doesn't matter except by the fact that 2 Absolutely bat-shit insane people believe in it and as such everyone who Does not believe in it is able to help. And yet With the chief of the Indian tribe you had shown that prophecy has a place here. So despite the fact that only harry can finish off old Tommy boy. All these other people have the ability to step up and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I love this story and I hope to one day see more of it.
lunadream13 chapter 25 . 7/2/2018
Love your story! Please please continue!
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 25 . 6/1/2018
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Good good
Ryker Thorn chapter 25 . 4/15/2018
Noxenrom, shut your trap, it’s a romance story, those ‘hormones’ give the story life. Fantasyra, the story is brilliant, looking forward to seeing what happens next... when you get around to it.
noxenrom chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Shitty estrogen fic

Keep your hormones to yourself and dont dump them in a fiction
llyfr1 chapter 25 . 2/13/2018
This is one of the best AU HP stories I've ever read - I love your original characters and the other magical cultures you've added! I really hope you get back to this story and allow us to find out what happens to everyone!
spikesbitch chapter 25 . 2/12/2018
Loving this story. Such an original take on everything, especially the twist with Ginny and Draco.
Is there any more?