Reviews for Done a Runner
Ricci615 chapter 8 . 2/5/2018
When I first read that the Scotsman was in the road, i first thought that Tonks and Hestia were going to get attacked. Then I remembered that song and started laughing. Can't stop. Thank you!
monbade chapter 4 . 2/3/2018
anymore coming on this great story?
MindForged chapter 12 . 2/2/2018
Up to this point, the fic was really good, much enjoyed. And the term "Wyarding" is pretty neat, as is the idea. But the way it's introduced and the manner in which people (namely squibs) can gain it just doesn't make sense to me. I know it's a fanfic and all but it felt odd since squibs have no magic aptitude at all. Either someone can cast magic or they can't, there's no in between. And what with the explanation that wandless magic became rare because of wands, it just made things feel silly.

I'll definitely get back to this otherwise awesome fic at some point, but this particular canon change threw me off a bit.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 1/5/2018
OK, enough is enough. Update already! I hate unfinished stories and this is far too good to not finish.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 22 . 1/5/2018
As Dumbledore shows again why thybris is his most outstanding trait.

The intelligence scene was quite good. Neville and Susan make a nice and interesting couple.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 1/5/2018
You write one hell of a battle scene. Love all of it, including the surprising twist at the end. This is going to be a reunion for the ages!

TGM

'Three to Backstep' is one of my all-time favorites. I love Electrum!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 1/5/2018
Good first night. Good blowback to Snape. The after feast meetings were excellent. H&H are putting a lot of their training to good use.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 1/5/2018
An odd sort of acceptance but it was acceptance. On to Hogwarts/ The train ride should be 'interesting.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 1/5/2018
A lovely double-cross on the part of those who are in H&H's corner. Dumbledore lives down to their worst expectations.

As I have an admitted 'jones for the Bones' I adore your use of Amelia and Susan.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 1/5/2018
Interesting intersection between magic and science. Problem is that they don't have to time to learn, I think.

Love your story recommendations, but the IDs would be nice.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
Interesting to see the ripple effect the runaways have caused. The salvation of Amelia Bones is always a plus in my book. Her Ministry will be far more effective. That Dumbledore (in full MOF mode) hasn't gotten the Ring destroyed, though is a potential minus.

Pity Moody missed them, hopefully he'll catch up. The dodgy Texans are for later.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 1/5/2018
Hermione's flashback shows her trait of discounting her own contributions and help to Harry. Still, if it steeled her to save him, all the better.

Loved the skull! Couldn't but think of the Dresden File's Bob the Skull.

Good choice not to show the ritual beyond seeing the first seconds. While I'm not a fan of the soul bond trope, I will say that if it is what it ends up being that, it is a novel way to achieve it.

The death of the Shaman was foreshadowed but was still a shock. You can't help but to be uplifted at the closing of his circle.

Moody does a bravura job of reconstruction. Hope he and Jim will join forces and help the couple.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 1/5/2018
Superb chapter. Rarely is Tonks' perspective so thoroughly explored, certainy, it's never done in canon. You did well to show her evolution fromDumbledore's OotP to acting for Harry. Her post-date disaster was told with great sensivity.

Hestia's entrance is a bit worrisome, in that Dumbledore is not above using a countermole. The reading of the Black will is a major event. I would be good if Moody and Hermione between them can thwart either Malfoy or Albus from getting the Black wealth.

The drunk Scotsman was hilarious!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
Good chapter. Two divided families. Hermione will go all out for Harry, no matter what the cost. Elizabeth learns something about her too.

The Weasley section is full of some fairly standard tropes: Molly deluding herself that she 'raised' Harry, deluding herself that potions 'to get his 'interest' are OK. Ron's jealously and envy of Harry is terribly standard, but is so because JKR lays it all out in canon.

What is redeeming here is Arthur's impassioned defense of non-interference. You also give us a new and rather unquie view of the meaning of 'Life Debt' and its affect on Ginny. The point about how many of them owe Harry in various ways is tellling. To the extent that one thinks that the entire family would be crippled if Arthur had died, they all 'owe' Harry something at the least.

Ginny's internal monologue is most refreshing too. As is the scorning of the potion. Wh Harry learns about the life debt, it will be fascinating to find out what he does with the knowledge.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
Pity about the bike. One hole I see in the plot is why they aren't having Dobby keep an over watch on them. Would have simplified things greatly for them, although negating the plot twist.

Harry needs to give out the prophecy to Hermione verbatim.

1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »