Reviews for Done a Runner
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/5/2018
I am really loving this story. It shares the best features of similarly themed stories from favorite authors of mine: Potter8668, Robst, JackPotr. I even see a bit of broomstick flyer, but in a much lighter key.

Jake's attitudes are undergoing a readjustment. Hopefully, they will continue to evolve. The Grangers could be a great ally for them. I love Moody and his reactions to Harry. I lay better than even odds that, should he ever catch up to them, he'll help them. Same for Remus, Tonks and the Twins.

On, on, ever on!

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
A fascinating 'prehistory' for Harry. Should Alastor ever catch up to them, he needs to let them know about this. I'd bet Hermione can get those memories back for him and that ability wil be handy. Might be the 'power he knows not'. Might tip the scale for either 'Dark Lord'.

Like the note to the parents. Clearly, mum is more sympathetic than dad.

TGM
crusincloud chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
Oh dear..i really hope you finish this story..kudos to the plot and detailed writing! I enjoyed it immensely!
Mrh99 chapter 25 . 10/11/2017
Great story! Hope you decide to finish it one day! Thanks!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/1/2017
You are, well and truly, an absolute bastard. This has got to be the most taunting, edge-of-your-seat, infuriating cliffhanger I've ever had the misfortune to be strung up and dangled over.

And THIS is where you let the story die?

There are no words for how frustrated I am right now.
Bronze chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I've read the Harem Wars and thought it a bit over done for a harem fic. Just too many women for each man. I mean, having to use a time turner as well as a schedule EVERY DAY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY to have time with all his wives? Way too many for any one man. I'm not at all surprised that Bumblemort did all that to Harry at age six. Bumblemort is a dark lord masquerading as the leader of the light. At no time has he made any effort to train Harry to defeat Snottimrot. It thus becomes obvious that he wants Harry to die. The most likely reason is not because of the supposed Horcrux in Harry's scar but simply because he wants access to the Potter vault for his own personal use. But he'll use any excuse that'll get him what he wants. Please keep in mind he was originally a close personal friend to Grindalweld. Together they came up with the excuse of For The Greater Good. Everything they would do would be for the greater good. Since he supposedly killed his former friend that is what he now uses to justify his every action.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Well of course Bumblemort broke Harry and Hermione up! How else do you expect him to arrange for a Pureblood wife for Harry! Then shortly after said wife is pregnant, Harry either has a tragic accident or Snottimort kills him. And oh by the way, Bumblemort will just happen to be there to finally take down the psycho. Or at least that was most likely the game plan. But with Harry and Hermione doing a runner, Bumblemort's gonna be so pissed.
HAEVs Sha chapter 25 . 7/16/2017
Good begining, but boring afterward.
Mionefan chapter 25 . 7/10/2017
The story has strayed quite far from where it started and I see you've let it languish for a few years. If it's considered abandoned, then it's been at least entertaining, although in my opinion, too many sub plots and way too many characters. Cleaning this up would take a lot of work at this point.
Mionefan chapter 22 . 7/10/2017
Hmm, with the horcrux removed from Harry, he shouldn't have reacted like that. Yes, I know Ron in canon was affected, but IMHO, this was a minor plot hole that JKR created, and was overplayed. True that anyone close to a horcrux would be affected, but not like that. The evil could be felt, but not the way Harry was. In Dumbledore's case, the compulsion was on the Resurrection Stone, rather than from the horcrux, or actually Riddle's compulsion to curse as a protection.
DocBon3saw chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
I love the story, but there are a number of words in this chapter and the couple previous that are not correct based on context. if you like I can put together a list of corrections. Otherwise very engaging story with some cool ideas.
JtheGypsy chapter 25 . 6/20/2017
Love this story. We also have similar tastes as I'd already read the ones you recommended at the end of your chapters. Are you still writing? Or had the muse done a runner on you?
Marc the Unruly chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
Brilliant Story and I wish we could see it conclusion, but I knew that was VERY unlikely when I started reqading it.

Thanks for sharing.

Marc
Marc the Unruly chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
Excellent story that I'm really enjoying.. I will mentiona small anachronism though, Playstation and Xbox hadn't been released when this is set.
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
Two Mauls appears yet again, although this time he isn't an ass wipe. Nice.
1,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »