Reviews for Heart of Darkness
JeisonKen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
For only one chapter, this is extremely in-depth and very well-written. I'm playing Far Cry 2 right now (I'm in the Southern Continent) so I can get a good grasp of the setting and such. It's a fun game but this one chapter of a possible novelization is amazing. Let's hope you continue this. XD
3vilC chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I finished playing farcry 2 the other day , this story brought back alot of good memories. Its was very well written and you kept the characters intact , not altering them to suit the story i like that . I hope to see more good work from you :) thank you for the story.
Psyco Typo chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
An excellent story told in an entertaining style.

Psyco Typo
Girl007 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really like your description, it's an aspect many writers forget about on this website. I'm enjoying the story. Hope you write more of it. GIRL007
Wanderer of the Mist chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Been following you for a while now but haven't really reviewed since your first story...

Interesting set up, I'm going to assume that this is a prologue of sorts as the game doesn't actually start until you get in the country.

I'm interesting to see how Michelle will be featured and what character you're going to write about. If this chapter is any indication, it looks like we're in for a wild ride. Still wondering if the T rating will effect any of the story later on.

Wanderer of the Mist