Reviews for You are the Reason
Fai Senri chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I started crying during the end. It's so sad! TT Either way please update, I really want to know what happens next.
chocochips-icecream-lover chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
uhm just need to notify that Pete's last name isn't Pamps it's Pumps
Tchabita A chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Well... I'm pretty sure that anyone who reads and reviews this story who has seen at least ONE anime in Japanese dubs but with subtitles of the languages he or she might know already knows that "-nee" is the honorific for the Japanese which means "big sister" ...

It's a "handshake" ... "Shake hands" is a better term than "shake hand" ... xD

Oh yeah... The noun is "agitation" . The verb form of the word is "agitate" . xD

Aww... PETER! I WUV HIM! *glomp! xD*

Peter is so young, so innocent, so sensitive, so like Pete and SO CUTE!

I'd think he'd say "Tazu - nee" just to shorten it! xD

The Pamps must be really smart people... To be able to know English yet learn Japanese at the same time... :D :) xD

Keep it up! Update sooner! I WUV YOU AUTHOR! *glomps again!* Muwahahahahahahahaha! xD

Have more stories! :D :)
Yuu-kun 3 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE!
cypher404 chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Nice . You totally caught the character of Tazusa and I kinda guessed he was pete's brother before hand but honestly don't your word processor red marks all your spelling mistakes or what ? anyways here are the edited words , father - farther, aking - asking, wer - were , fille - filled, she - he (in the last line). Also in the line,' The blond boy eyed him smilingly ...' ,edit 'him' to 'her' (I think). And lastly is pete's last name is 'pamps' or 'pumps' ? (just asking a dumb question )
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I LOVED this anime! But I REALLY got mad at my bestfriend for telling me that Pete was going to be reincarnated as the same person at the end and when he wasn't I cried all through the last three episodes... Pete was the BEST! :(( :(

Um... Is it HITOMI or HITOMO, like you typed first... I basically think it's Hitomi but I'm not that sure...

You should ALWAYS capitalize proper nouns such as names! Especially that of TAZUZA'S, the billion - dollar beauty right? xD :D :) :))

When Coach Takishima said "you rarely ask of that y'know…" , shouldn't the "of" be removed and the "you" be capitalized? xD :D :) :P .

Okay... I don't get the ending... Is this completed? Or is this still ingoing?

Anyways... If this is STILL yet to be updated, PLEASE UPDATE SOONER! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! xD :D :) :P .
cypher404 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Nice first chapter but you know i think when you are are using a pronoun in declaration like ' "blah blah " he said 'then the pronoun(eg : he) should come before the verb (eg : said ) and when you are using a noune (eg : tazusa)in declaration like ' "blah blah?" asked tazusa' the noune should come after the verb(eg : asked). you just did the opposite in writting the first chapter so it kinda looked a little odd while reading.
jd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this is a nice take on and i'm thinking a twist coming... update soon.