Reviews for Moonlit Blood
kaito kid chapter 5 . 7/20
baka yaqrou means Idiot Why you! now have you got it? kekeke
Eclipse Mueller chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Are you done writing this Story?
Awsum Grammar Nazi chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Love it so far! please write more soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! Thank you!
Caithlinn13 chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Please update this story? And Amazing Grace too? I know it's been years.. but I really wanna know what happens next! I love both stories.. please?
It chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
It's kind of funny how in this chapter you say you won't abandon this story or Amazing Grace, yet you haven't updated in forever...
Hurry up and update please. I don't like waiting forever. Unfortunately I'm not a vampire who can live forever. :L
It is a good story~!
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Im not sure what ur definition of melic is, but u found that it means a certain song and a certain grass
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Melic is an adjective...
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
I think I read the first chapter before, but because of some reason I don't remember (probably because I usually don't like AUs) I stopped reading. Anyway, I'm glad I read this story now, it's awesome! I love how Conan can read Kaito's thoughts and all those KaiShin hints are perfect. I especially liked how Kaito got hard because of what he heard... and the shower scene... and the hickey. ;P
I hope you will someday continue this story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
ramesh chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
am getting little bit blood from my melic...what might be the problem...can you suggest me please...
Heavenly Blue chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
You had no idea what I was like when I read to the last chapter of Moonlit blood. I was practically ricocheting off of the wall! And don't get me started on my squealing. I think I broked a few cups and windows.
I know that people have a life aside from their famous status as a famous fan fiction writer and the fact that I've never posted a story before probably gave me no rights to complain but can you please please please please please update?!
I went to check your little status/autobiography thingy and I found out that you went back to a little more that a year ago. (Yes, I was that desperate, and I felt soooo happy I Could die at that moment if I didn't have obligations in my life) But it has been a year and there was still no new chapters and I was getting worried that maybe you did decide to abandon this story and im just here to beg you not to in case you did. I love love love both you DC stories and I will continue to support and follow you.
Oh, and I have a little confusion about the story. Is the story Kaishin or Shinkai? Kaishin is when Shinichi is the uh bottom one and Shinkai is Shinichi as the top. You referto the story as Shinkai on the summary while saying that this was Kaishin during the summary in the first chapter so I was a little confused.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I've gotta say I was kinda iffy about this from the description and I gotta say you pulled through with an amazing piece of work here. I can't wait for the fun parts. Though I must say in my opinion (please don't take any offense to this I mean no disrespect) I think Conan is a little out of character for my taste. I suppose it's just me but I thoght I'd tell you but it's not my writing. I love where it's going their. Though I don't like the fact that it's a cliffhanger but I think I can deal with it till next chapter. I like how throughout Conans stay Kaitos mom told him childhood stories about kaito. It reminds me of when a girl or a boy brings him their boyfriend or girlfriend and the parents tell embarasing stories about them when they were little. All in all five stars!
LingSmile chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Hope you will not abandon this story :) I really love it.
I especially like Hakuba in your story v He's different from Hakuba in every story I've read (yet I cant explain why :v ). Well, poor Kaito :))
mikklystar chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Wow, great fic! I couldn't stop reading until i reached the latest chapter, and its mean how you left it at a cliffhanger for so long because im dying of curiosity on what will be happening next.
Hope you'll be updating this fic soon! :D
nobodiestears chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love kaito kid as a vampire! These two are my favorite ship. It enhances no that kaito is a sexy magic vampire (giddily fangirling)