Reviews for Moonlit Blood
ramesh chapter 6 . 8/30
am getting little bit blood from my melic...what might be the problem...can you suggest me please...
Heavenly Blue chapter 6 . 7/25
You had no idea what I was like when I read to the last chapter of Moonlit blood. I was practically ricocheting off of the wall! And don't get me started on my squealing. I think I broked a few cups and windows.
I know that people have a life aside from their famous status as a famous fan fiction writer and the fact that I've never posted a story before probably gave me no rights to complain but can you please please please please please update?!
I went to check your little status/autobiography thingy and I found out that you went back to a little more that a year ago. (Yes, I was that desperate, and I felt soooo happy I Could die at that moment if I didn't have obligations in my life) But it has been a year and there was still no new chapters and I was getting worried that maybe you did decide to abandon this story and im just here to beg you not to in case you did. I love love love both you DC stories and I will continue to support and follow you.
Oh, and I have a little confusion about the story. Is the story Kaishin or Shinkai? Kaishin is when Shinichi is the uh bottom one and Shinkai is Shinichi as the top. You referto the story as Shinkai on the summary while saying that this was Kaishin during the summary in the first chapter so I was a little confused.
I've gotta say I was kinda iffy about this from the description and I gotta say you pulled through with an amazing piece of work here. I can't wait for the fun parts. Though I must say in my opinion (please don't take any offense to this I mean no disrespect) I think Conan is a little out of character for my taste. I suppose it's just me but I thoght I'd tell you but it's not my writing. I love where it's going their. Though I don't like the fact that it's a cliffhanger but I think I can deal with it till next chapter. I like how throughout Conans stay Kaitos mom told him childhood stories about kaito. It reminds me of when a girl or a boy brings him their boyfriend or girlfriend and the parents tell embarasing stories about them when they were little. All in all five stars!
LingSmile chapter 6 . 3/2
Hope you will not abandon this story :) I really love it.
I especially like Hakuba in your story v He's different from Hakuba in every story I've read (yet I cant explain why :v ). Well, poor Kaito :))
mikklystar chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Wow, great fic! I couldn't stop reading until i reached the latest chapter, and its mean how you left it at a cliffhanger for so long because im dying of curiosity on what will be happening next.
Hope you'll be updating this fic soon! :D
nobodiestears chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love kaito kid as a vampire! These two are my favorite ship. It enhances no that kaito is a sexy magic vampire (giddily fangirling)
bobbyneko chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
This is so interesting!
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Aha. I see now
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
So why does everyone know that kaitos a vampire before he does? How did he not know? Why only the craving for blood now?

So many questions!
Alshoruzen chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
This story is really interesting.
kai.vi.shin.blu chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I'm not really a fan of supernatural beings but . . . I guess this will be an exception . I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Baked Soap chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
This is the first time in a REALLY LONG TIME since a story had made me fangirled so much. At the same time though, I kind if regret clicking this story because I don't know when this will be updated-you're killing me here.

I also may or may not have squealed when I saw the Shinichi-Hakuba pairing. It seems I have a thing for any pairing with Shinichi in it. xD

It's been years since you updated so I at least hope you respond, telling us whether you still plan on continuing this. Maybe you forgot? Real life seems to do that to you; it happens to me too. LOL.
zuc chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
when are you going to update it's been YEARS T.T
Miko Vampire chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
I can see it now Heiji getting pissed because Co-chan isn't his melic and he and Kaito fight over the cute little melic!
m-chan chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
it really has been a while
is there some sort of update we can have
if somethings up