Reviews for Amazing Grace
siblingloveF2 chapter 5 . 8/3
I know it has been 6 years since you updated but please update again this story is different then any others that i have read and well written. Please update
Love, siblingloveF2
marsilea2510 chapter 5 . 7/12
maybe he lost his files? who knows, but I hope this story will be continued if he's alright, it has been so long...:(
Anyone wanna bet that this guy is dead? It's been 6 years
You said you were working on reviving this... and that was 2 years ago. I hope you do though... this is getting interesting-i was waiting for conan to find a murder
Pipe Dream chapter 5 . 2/14
It's almost physically painful that you have the next chapter apparently already written, a whole story planned out (an amazing-sounding one at that!) and even plans for a sequel...and there's been nothing since 2010
It's so depressing to know we're basically never going to know what happens next, even though this is one of the most incredible Fics I've ever read...
Oh I just love the development! And Reiko is characterised so well!
Ok this? This is GENIUS
StoicHyena chapter 5 . 1/18
I love this fanfic. It's one of the few I reread from time to time. I hope you get an opportunity to update this eventually.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
*rechecks when it was last updated and almost throws her laptop away*
WHY! It was the good part!
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Cannot wait to read more
Finally a fic with conan, instead of shinichi
I know i like shinichi, but i guess i like conan better, though i know that you will make the memories return someday but still
I love your story, especially you take the singer as conan guardian
I really cannot wait to rea more of your story
And conan development through your point of view
Thnk you for your story and your hard work
Cannot wait for an update
Yuuki GB chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Oi Oi, said you will update in 2 weeks! Not stay away for 5 years! This is really good and has stuff people like and all makes me surprised to see it dropped.
Adela C. Brandon chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Really, I read your profile...and you said that you are currently reviving this story...what, man please just hurry up...I really liked this fic. I really want to see how Conan and Aoko handle the dead-bodies-falling-out-of-sky that is murder or suicide...or accident. Hahahaha!
Ennael chapter 5 . 4/7/2015
Dommage que tu n'ai plus mis ├á jours cette histoire... elle commen├žait bien et j'aurais voulu savoir la suite...
Yami no Tsuki chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I was really getting into this *pout*
I really like the whole scarred/amnesia-d Conan idea. Makes sense.
(By the way he can't sing for shit. Not sure if you know that.)
Hee, and I love the whole magic-learning thing with Kaito XD
I really wanted to see him solving the case and mystifying everyone including himself!
The plot was just starting to get good
*more pouting*

Is anybody going to recognise him? Like his parents, maybe? They could quite viably be in Ekoda and notice him on the street. Especially if he's with Kaito.
Because if anyone was going to notice that he looks EXACTLY the same as he was originally at that age, it would be his parents. Particularly since they know about the black organisation.
And not to mention with Sherry's information they could probably track him down in about five seconds. Severely injured boy matching the description, conveniently at the same time, admitted to hospital for a while, attended elementary until was proved intellectually the level of a highly intelligent 16 year old...
Bit obvious.

Anyway, solving the murder! I shall not give up hope of seeing that!

(Ohh, and why the hell is Kaito helping to track down Shinichi? What's he got to do with it? Does he even know who Shinichi is?)
(Unless his mum asked him to?)

(Also did Chikage recognise Conan?)