Reviews for Amazing Grace
Sealunis chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
I re-read your story and I still hope you will one day give us more of it.
Yinyang555 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Wow, this idea is unique and well-written! Please update when you can!
siblingloveF2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
I know it has been 6 years since you updated but please update again this story is different then any others that i have read and well written. Please update
Love, siblingloveF2
marsilea2510 chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
maybe he lost his files? who knows, but I hope this story will be continued if he's alright, it has been so long...:(
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Anyone wanna bet that this guy is dead? It's been 6 years
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
You said you were working on reviving this... and that was 2 years ago. I hope you do though... this is getting interesting-i was waiting for conan to find a murder
Pipe Dream chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
It's almost physically painful that you have the next chapter apparently already written, a whole story planned out (an amazing-sounding one at that!) and even plans for a sequel...and there's been nothing since 2010
It's so depressing to know we're basically never going to know what happens next, even though this is one of the most incredible Fics I've ever read...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Oh I just love the development! And Reiko is characterised so well!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Oh I am LOVING THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Ok this? This is GENIUS
StoicHyena chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
I love this fanfic. It's one of the few I reread from time to time. I hope you get an opportunity to update this eventually.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
*rechecks when it was last updated and almost throws her laptop away*
WHY! It was the good part!
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
Cannot wait to read more
Finally a fic with conan, instead of shinichi
I know i like shinichi, but i guess i like conan better, though i know that you will make the memories return someday but still
I love your story, especially you take the singer as conan guardian
I really cannot wait to rea more of your story
And conan development through your point of view
Thnk you for your story and your hard work
Cannot wait for an update
AsianGirl88 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Oi Oi, said you will update in 2 weeks! Not stay away for 5 years! This is really good and has stuff people like and all makes me surprised to see it dropped.
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Really, I read your profile...and you said that you are currently reviving this story...what, man please just hurry up...I really liked this fic. I really want to see how Conan and Aoko handle the dead-bodies-falling-out-of-sky that is murder or suicide...or accident. Hahahaha!