Reviews for Bad Taffing Romance
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Keep on writing, I'm interested.
rednightmare chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh, my! I'm speechless - many years ago, I had a fleeting idea that I'd write about poor Mosely's strained loyalties, myself. It never came to pass. You can imagine I got quite a pleasant shock to stumble upon this piece, where you tackle the same issue! And you've done a lovely job. I'm enjoying your trip through this character's head - a very interesting one, by the way - and appreciate how the writing itself flows as her thoughts might. Very attentive choice on your behalf.

Good work. I hope you'll be able to continue this!
Alusius chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Go go go!

That's such an exciting premise. I really hope you keep updating. I can't wait to see Mosley go vigilante up in this. With sarcastic Garrett in there to balance the blinding heroism that Mosley's got going on things are bound to get more and more interesting.

Update and I'll send you hugs!
Peanuckle chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Oh my God, a new Thief fanfic? And it's been updated recently? Call the freaking news!

I don't think I've ever seen a fic about Mosley, but she's a real interesting character. From the in-game notes, it's obvious that she's a good person in a den of snakes. I was disappointed to not hear about her any more past the trailing mission.

You're doing pretty good with building anger towards Truart, and probably the hit is going to occur soon. Unless of course, you're going to follow the T2X storyline :)

I eagerly await your next update!
TafferAnakara chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I like where this is going. You don't see many stories that focus much on City Watch. Truart is such an unlikiable character isn't he?