Reviews for A Fix of Wild Magic
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 5/13
I decided that I wanted to reread my old favorite Ranma fics, and this, as you could no doubt guess, is one of them. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Veedramon chapter 9 . 1/21
Well, besides meeting reincarnations, it doesn't seem like there is much for Lina to do...
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 1/21
I think I prefer the "canned" version.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 1/21
I bet she will end in the boys bath.
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 1/21
Well,again poor Ranma.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 1/21
Why even sent Ranma to Hogwarts? After what she learned with Washu, is a tad pointless. Again, I think this story would work better without Harry Potter.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 1/21
Well, I think even demon lords will fear Ranma when she is done with her education.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 1/21
Washu could easily fix Ranma being part cat, but she did not, evil woman!
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 1/21
Well, Poor Ranma.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't see why you included Harry Potter, the fic could work without it...
taxzombie chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Yet another story that appears to be left drifting on the sands of time.

I've got a follow tagged to it should it ever resurface. But at this point I'm not holding out much hope.

A truly sad way to end a tale.
so good chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
continue!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
I really, really miss this story. It has been one of the best stories I have ever read *cries*
sm7772008 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Awesome Story. Even though I liked the other version of this story, this one is a lot better. Please Work on this story again and Update it as soon as you can.
akibara.Dumb chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
akibara-The rules you mention are only there if your story is meant to be wholly novel like and not comedy/fun.(The worst is that your statement allow people to weaken Ranma since its a comedy) Ranma(manga) is made to pretty much an ace in his story.(he's like the amazing rival in most shonen stories) If you pick Ranma out of his manga and put him in most fighting stats alone,(give him upper mid tier stats) he would still be called a genius of martial is able to copy,upgraded, and even derived moves and even style of martial arts after one glimpse. He's his own
Next-You're wrong got weaker than his canon is already strengtened. Unless you're one of the fools that didn't see how much weaker magically Ranma is compare to was degraded in this fanfic. Her sorceror shouldn't be so weak.
Canon
Ranma(normal) way stronger than Vol . Lina is also way stronger than Vol as well.

Ranma should be way too fast for Vol but got and learn magic which were not exceptional as stats are now merely low level(akane-). Akane can't dodge his attacks.
Vol Akaneranma(child) the problem?

YOU DON'T NEED A THREE paragraph long statement for this.

Keep tension for the seem to weak and would definitely die by Ranma without much trouble. I advise you to power up Voldemort and with Ki enchantments like Ranma and his groupies learned from brainwash Lucky/Happosai?.Learn from your enemies right?
THE END.