Reviews for Heaven from hell
nikolasowa chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
Kyara17 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
j'adore c'est vraiment captivant a lire
Mise a jours bientôt ?
Regin chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
i love it! hope you continue and soon! you are an amazing writer!
Anabely chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
This just gets more and more complicated. And I am assuming that Charlotte and Peter won't just come to the rescue and save everyone. Can't wait for more.
Nicoconsd chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Wow so James was Bella's wife and they had a kid and now he's becoming a vampire? that's crazy! I hope she rips his head off :) That would be awesome :) hehe

I gotta wonder what happened to their son... :)
Nicoconsd chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Hi! I was so glad to see you back :))) I got a bit behind on my reading but I am so excited to catch up :)

So Jasper is getting pretty starry eyed over Bella I have a feeling he's going to be in trouble before he sees any positives :) Bella seems like a tough cookie and I love that she can already kick his ass although I have a feeling he wasn't giving it 100% :) I can't wait to see how they start to grow a little closer and maybe get to know each other more :)
Ashies chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
omg I love this! Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
Venom-Whitlock chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I'm loving this story!
Venom-Whitlock chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Looks like Jasper will have his hands full with Bella.

good chapter.
Venom-Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice start... can't wait to see where this goes.
the.hippie.82 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Oh my god! This is horrifying! I'm only just now two chapters in but I sincerely hope you have a beta. I don't know how much longer I can decipher meaning from all the misspelled/misused words.

However, if what I have decoded is accurate thus far, this is a very interesting beginning.
19casey94 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
viau1 chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Great chapter, well done.
NatalieLynn chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Sounds like she married a horse's ass. Maria's a cunning one, isn't she? Her changing James is naught but a test of Jasper's relationship with Bella. The best thing that could happen is that the doufus awakens with no memory of Bella. Excellent chapter! I was so glad you included Angela & Charlie (two of my favorite characters).