Reviews for Destiny
Rebel Daughter of Kashyyyk chapter 1 . 1/28
This is beautifully done! I actually cried reading this, while listening One day by Trading Yesterday. Please, don't stop creating wonderful stories!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Love it. :)
Anon13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aw, yeah. Fantastic!
satomika chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i love it!

make more!
breverson chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Thanks for posting this. I love the romantic tension between Perseus and Io in the movie, and she returned to him.
sunANDdust chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
aaaw, cute like this pretty much
Pentesilea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Beautiful!

I love Perseus/Io *-*
naf1327 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
-speechless-

you made my dream comes true.

who cares of the movie? your POV rocks! rock on!

erm... Io DOES returned to Perseus at the end, righto? they're just so sweet!
LM3795 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Nicely done!...I liked them in the movie and it's kinda bittersweet how they were portrayed in the movie...not too much attention on them BUT you could definitely sense the attraction and emotions...I'm glad you wrote this...you should definitely do more! ;)
XxjustinxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I Love this storyyy

I'm wondering if Perseus and lo have feelngs for eatchother?

In the movie
Tatablp chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww so cute, I loved it. And I loved Perseus and Io in the movies!
chawk1993 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Beautifully written. I loved it! Keep writing awesome stories! Remember to review my stories and votein my poll!
MikeyWolf128 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This was good. I mean, it is basically the movie with the parts about Io and Perseus, but it was a good look into Perseus' mind. maybe you should do a story from Io's perspective. we never know much about her which means you can do anything with her story.

otherwise, good story.
Skewbald chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love this! I'm now a huge Io/Perseus fan :P
barya chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
thankful that somebody else appreciated io and perseus. i am also a greek mythology fan but i really loved the twist in the movie