Reviews for The Toon of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Alyssa A chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I like the different fight scenes.
Alyssa A chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Nice touch with the evil laugh.
Essteka chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Great to see another chapter. Well-done work on this one. Nice use of Eustace as that guy whose vegetables were stolen by the Hobbits. The action was excellent, particularly when Aang used his Airbender ability. The interactions between the characters was good as well. Overall, nice job.

Well, update as soon as you can!
BlueTiger321 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I did enjoy it! Aang must've really had the crap scared out of him.

Please continue.
ChaosMagemon chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Ah this was a funny chapter and Eustace what a bore of an old man he is
NobodieZ chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Good work. Nice to see you working on this.
Essteka chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Great chapter here! The best part was when Grim and Ozai went through different challenges such as Battleship, the pillow fight and The Matrix. That was very funny!

Oh, and in my review of the previous chapter, I forgot to mention I liked the Republicans joke too.

Anyway, update as soon as you can!
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Hmm, nice choice of Ozai to play Saruman. And I loved their epic fight scene.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
BlueTiger321 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Well, that fight was legendary, especially with the bikini models having a pillow fight. LOL! Anyway, please continue.
NobodieZ chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Freaking original and funny.
ChaosMagemon chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
This is looking good
Essteka chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Great to see this story back. The chapter was short, but still good. Honestly, I'm glad to see you changed Ben and Zak for Buster and Plucky. You don't see enough Tiny Toon Adventures characters in the Cartoon Crossovers section. Then again, there is the fact that I'm a MUCH bigger fan of TTA than of Ben 10 or The Secret Saturdays (nothing against those shows, I just prefer TTA more), but anyway. I'm looking forward to see more chapters.

Well, update as soon as you can!
NobodieZ chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Good work on this chapter. Short but good. I love the Republicans.

And while I am a little upset about You replacing Ben and Zak. I'm mature enough to respect your decision. And I agree about wanting a one thing. I want a diverse of good guys in my fanmakes.
BlueTiger321 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Aw, this chapter was kind of sad. Then again, that scene from the movie is supposed to be sad. Still, you can't help but feel pity for the passing anime.

Anyway, another great job on this story, and a Happy New Year to you, too!
ChaosMagemon chapter 6 . 1/1/2012