Reviews for All for the Sake of Pleasure
NatNicole chapter 46 . 11/1
HOLY CHIZ, this fic is amazing! Words cannot describe it!
NatNicole chapter 17 . 11/1
DAMMIT, I was sooo hoping he'd have Kakashi's silver hair except tamer & otherwise look exactly like Iruka! *crosses her arms, pouting*

B.t.w., LOVE this well-written, interesting & heart-tugging story filled with awesomeness!
EdoLevy chapter 46 . 9/20
Beautiful story. It has made me laugh and cry so many times I feel silly. The ending was beautiful after the heartbreak in the last few chapters. This is a story I will definitely be coming back to read again in the future a number of times.
Im Just Trash chapter 35 . 8/27
ew gross het sex
LorieLreader chapter 46 . 8/1
Amazing storytelling. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but it's still good ! :-)
I swooned, laughed, smiled, fanned myself, get angry, cried while reading your story. Your writing style, and your plot are really great.
Thanks a lot for this amazing read.
Just one thing : you should had a "complete" tag to your story. I supposed I'm not the only one preferring to read completed story. And yours isn't par of the results list when you chose this criteria. It's a shame !
BRen chapter 46 . 7/14
NO! its finished wat I liked about this story u wrote is how well thought out it was and the writing is perfect I like how tsuenade planned it all along time ago! go job love u work
bren chapter 43 . 7/13
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1 I LOVE IT! THE STORY IS SO GOOD I ENJOY IT!
bren chapter 33 . 6/21
ha I love that saki wasn't kiddnapeed! but transported himself
bren chapter 29 . 6/21
LOVE IT! I LIKE THE STORY IT SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I LIKE HOW ITS NOT SHORT AND U REALLY PUT ALOT OF THOUGHT AND TIME! I THANK U FOR A WONDERFUL STORY*KISSES AND HUGES* :)
bren chapter 20 . 6/20
bruh he last sentences tho!
Bren chapter 10 . 6/20
hahahahah LOVED IT!
Bren chapter 9 . 6/20
I loves how u are keeping track! of Iruka pregencie ! :) :) : )
bren chapter 8 . 6/19
liked it ITS SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 11111111111111111111111111111!
rben chapter 1 . 6/19
interesting ill say
jj chapter 46 . 6/10
very long but good i did skip a good portion of the end tho
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »