Reviews for All for the Sake of Pleasure
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 45 . 6/26
This entire chapter was a roller coaster and I cried so much at one point my eyes burned but it was so worth reading it and I swas tipsily thought iruka was gone but omg kakashi please!
Thiasemu chapter 46 . 3/25
Wow thank you so much for writing this. This fic has been an adventure the entire way through. That ending though! I just spent like half an hour crying through the previous chapter. I'm so glad there's a happy ending! I can't believe you've been writing this fic for 6 years... Kudos to you, I don't think I would've had the stamina. Now off to AFF to read the uncensored version ;)
NatNicole chapter 46 . 11/1/2016
HOLY CHIZ, this fic is amazing! Words cannot describe it!
NatNicole chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
DAMMIT, I was sooo hoping he'd have Kakashi's silver hair except tamer & otherwise look exactly like Iruka! *crosses her arms, pouting*

B.t.w., LOVE this well-written, interesting & heart-tugging story filled with awesomeness!
EdoLevy chapter 46 . 9/20/2016
Beautiful story. It has made me laugh and cry so many times I feel silly. The ending was beautiful after the heartbreak in the last few chapters. This is a story I will definitely be coming back to read again in the future a number of times.
Im Just Trash chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
ew gross het sex
LorieLreader chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
Amazing storytelling. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but it's still good ! :-)
I swooned, laughed, smiled, fanned myself, get angry, cried while reading your story. Your writing style, and your plot are really great.
Thanks a lot for this amazing read.
Just one thing : you should had a "complete" tag to your story. I supposed I'm not the only one preferring to read completed story. And yours isn't par of the results list when you chose this criteria. It's a shame !
BRen chapter 46 . 7/14/2016
NO! its finished wat I liked about this story u wrote is how well thought out it was and the writing is perfect I like how tsuenade planned it all along time ago! go job love u work
bren chapter 43 . 7/13/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1 I LOVE IT! THE STORY IS SO GOOD I ENJOY IT!
bren chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
ha I love that saki wasn't kiddnapeed! but transported himself
bren chapter 29 . 6/21/2016
LOVE IT! I LIKE THE STORY IT SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I LIKE HOW ITS NOT SHORT AND U REALLY PUT ALOT OF THOUGHT AND TIME! I THANK U FOR A WONDERFUL STORY*KISSES AND HUGES* :)
bren chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
bruh he last sentences tho!
Bren chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
hahahahah LOVED IT!
Bren chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
I loves how u are keeping track! of Iruka pregencie ! :) :) : )
bren chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
liked it ITS SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 11111111111111111111111111111!
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »