Reviews for All for the Sake of Pleasure
Raphlez chapter 45 . 2/4
Ahhhhh please update I want to know if their son survives and if he looks like Kakashi I also want to know how naruto and sasuke respond to iruka being alive and how Kakashi figures out he's still alive I want to read about irukas reaction to the twins! Jeez I absolutely live this fic I love how sasuke and Kakashi opened up throughout the fic I loved kakashis backstory and I adore iruka! Haha I also ship saki and keiko xD could you imagine in the future a child with uchiha blood hatake intelligence kyuubi body strength and irukas kindness and mischief haha strongest little shinobi ever xD
Anarane-Sensei chapter 45 . 1/30
OMG! I was so happy to see this updated that I nearly danced! ...and I don't dance...like..ever. I can't wait to see what happens next! I needed this in my life! *Fangirls* 3
kashilover3 chapter 45 . 1/22
OMG I loved !
DeeaE chapter 45 . 1/22
love itttttt
Guest chapter 45 . 12/26/2014
So is he dead or not yours king it very confusing
Icha icha Minato Kyuubi chapter 45 . 12/18/2014
I am so glad that you did not forget this story! And such a long chapter! Thank you. Its sad that Iruka is dead, but I like it that you make the twins survive. I hope they will both do. You wrote very detailed how Kakashi suffers of the loss of his Ruka. I nearly cried when I read the scene with the funeral and the children of Irukas Class. Hope you will continue soon.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/16/2014
oh man! i've been waiting for ages! i was losing hope you would ever update this!
i never leave reviews and i mean NEVER.
but i just love this story so much. saki is waaayyy too cute!
you definitely know how to stir emotions in your story.
kudos all the way!
Kekeh chapter 45 . 12/16/2014
I confess don't like Kakashi pregnant ... But I will continue reading the fic.
aelmer6 chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
Ahh, darn it Sasuke; he was gonna tell him (finally). Another great chappie .
aelmer6 chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Took them long enough. But I'm so happy with it .
aelmer6 chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
Now we're getting somewhere. I loved that chapter so much . Amazing writing!
KateAncharn chapter 45 . 12/11/2014
Oh, god... I remember why I loved this story so much! Your writing is terrific, you handle the characters so well, you do your research-! Too many good things! I know I'm not the only one seeing this, but if swear, if you're doing what I think you're doing and pulling an 'Attending Your Own Funeral', slightly modified, then I will be squealing and giggling for hours after your next chapter, which I strongly hope will come. And even if it doesn't, it's still a beautiful story and I'm sure you have something good planned.

P.S.: You are part of the reason why I even got an account on this site...

P.P.S.: If you don't know the trope I'm talking about, here's a link.
/Main/AttendingYourOwnFuneral
aelmer6 chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
I got to agree with Naruto on this one, well, other than the part about Kakashi raping Iruka... I have so much respect for Sasuke; putting up with that guy's extreme lack of intelligent brain cells
aelmer6 chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
Do you think a hard blow over the head would make Kakashi actually think?
aelmer6 chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
It's almost painful to watch them be so STUPID! Really, why did I have to fall in love with the couple that consists of the two densest people in all of Konoha?
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »