Reviews for NonAdjoining Rooms
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Loved it, thanks! I am kind of dreading next wk's episode...
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This? This is why I love you.

You can take two of my favorite/least favorite episodes (confusing right? Yeah...) and make them into this wonderful fic.

It is really spectacular.

Because as I watched the two episodes, I felt like all my hopes for them were just crushed!

And you write this terrific fic and you can see the good side of what's transpired.

Fantastic job really.

Maeghan
Meroly chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved the episode and I so want for HH to read your missing scene.. because it is perfect!

This episode is a huge step forward(and I didn't believe in Booths' "I moved on" c**p for one second). It was SO cute to see them dancing and your take on the door comment was very very sweet.

NICE JOB!
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
haha ur funny. i liked this :)
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
"I never wanted you to change" this is what should be happening! Not this stupid "I've got a date next week Sweets"! Gr when will they wake up and smell the fan frustration?
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
great chapter. so glad they didn't ignore completely what happened in the last episode. love your missing scene, look forward to more soon
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This sets just the right tone. Loved it!
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! XD Now, why couldn't that have happened in the episode? -.-
jhp chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is perfect. Would that it were consistant with the writers need to string along the audience and burn through episodes. You caught the mood perfectly.
Skole chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Lovely. A great missing scene.

I too enjoyed #101 - even Sweets got the cold shoulder from Booth. He had every right to be pissed at him.
LOLITA chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Perfect!
Bonesy Babe chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Yeah! I liked it...I really enjoyed last night too. But I thought it was still strange that Brennan had no problem with the whole marriage thing since she's been against that in the past UC work they've done. All the "sweetheart", "honey's" and Booth saying "my wife" almost broke my heart. You could tell he was still in a lot of pain yet it came so natural to him. Okay, now I'm rambling, sorry. It was a good one shot. :-) Thanks I needed this!
L chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That was awesome! It didn't feel disjointed to me - it flowed beautifully!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved the episode and this was a fantastic followup!Just looking at her while they were dancing...you knew she enjoyed it, that she felt something. Great job verbalizing those feelings.

Wonderful!

Leah
Clare-smfc1877 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Beautiful story :) Loved Booth's "I never wanted you to change" because we all know that's true!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »