Reviews for Vampire?
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awesome!
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is why I don't read your stuff. It's too damn fluffy, cute, and so disappointing! Not even a kiss! I loved it so very much, but at least make a second chapter or something, I need more smut form these too! Please! I'm desperate, there is like, nothing for these too...

Please~I love all you stories, especially your ZADR stuff, it makes me smile so~Please, come on, you know you want too~~~
I AM KOIBITO 07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was awesome! It would be great if there was a sequel to this! And you should write another DeXDark fanfic!
CherryRoses chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Glad to see another DexDark story up!

I really loved the palpable tension in this one. Personally, I think it'd be interesting if Mandark wasn't actually a vampire and if he'd just told Dexter that for the hell of it. And in the end he had to not bite him, because he couldn't. And then the whole story would just center around Dexter trying to get the serum, and Mandark being such a tease.

Anyways, this is amazing but at the same time it leaves much to be desired. You should definitely continue this if you have the time, but as a stand alone it's also pretty good too.
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
cute!
haha it would be such a laugh if it weren't true about the vampire thing _
CensoredSecret chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! Great job!

I like how Mandark never got to bite Dexter, but it was enough to be obvious that there was a specail relationship between the two, even if it isn't obvious to them.
HettyBobcat chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ooh. I'm interested. :D I want more. :D
liteshocker chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved it so much!
DefyingPhysix chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I'm so happy you've put out another Dexdark!

Mandark is absolutely the kind to string Dex along about thinks like Vampireism, even if he is or isn't. And I like to think that Dexter's curiosity about Mandark's 'condition' is not purely for his own gain... that perhaps subconciously he totally knows that there's biting involved!

Great fic!

~Def
furst568 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Saw you wrote a new story and I had to read it so I did! And it was good! thanks for making my government class more interesting :)
springyfly chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
what happens next? that was the first dexdark i have ever read