Reviews for Mass Effect: Iron Rebirth
Freelancer Nevada chapter 12 . 4/7
"Shouldn't take long" excuse me of I call bullshit of the highest order her but three years is quite long.
DaemonWelsh chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
An excellent sorry and an intriguing departure from the norm. I am eager to see how it plays out
Mr. Cloak chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Why is there not more? This story is covering a unique concept, and I wish to see how it plays out! Please finish it!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Looks abandoned, which is a shame :(
Takareer chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
This story is has an excellent plot, and is extremely well-written in general. Please continue it!
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
Definitely a very enjoyable story. Seems on hiatus, but I hope it goes further at some point.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
interesting
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Just dropping a review as encouragement. This remains one of the most originally done ME fics and I enjoy it a great deal.
nobodez chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Fun story so far, chapters nice and long.

So far it seems that Shep wasn't in any relationships in ME1, which makes things easier. Can't wait for Garrus and Moridan.
devo342 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Please continue
Morgomir chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Amazing story so far. Keep up the good work.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Why did Shep not get a body like Eva/EDI? It can taste/smell, take multiple shots to the face, and is hyper intelligent, like any other AI.
It also can blend in with normal humans (as long as it avoids raging infernos that melts its skin, of course), and has the natural movements of a normal body, while having the ability to punch through metal and run ridiculously fast. (if I remember right)

OH! Because it was written in 2010. That's why.
Procusi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very interesting premise. Offers lots of possibilities - multiple body types, drone swarms, etc.
devo342 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013