Reviews for Ready Ankles
I'm not sure I can read more of this. Extreme manipulation, the kind that was just then so casually pulled as if it were no big deal, pisses me off. Hermione should kick Padma's ass once for the Draco/Harry crap she pulled and a second time for arbitrarily messing with Hermione's schedule without her approval or consent, then she should tell Draco and Harry to both go to hell for messing with her schedule without her approval or consent, but no, she rolls over like the spineless twit you've created her to be.

This entire story so far has been based on people manipulating, lying to, and disrespecting Hermione, and it's supposed to be a good thing?
I"m not liking how Harry and Draco think it's all ok for them to team up AGAINST Hermione. I'd thought that Harry was supposed to be one of her best friends, but I guess not. Draco sounds as smarmy and deceitful as ever.
hpfan addict chapter 5 . 6/12
I must admit; I have really been enjoying reading your work for the last five days or, so?!
It started by my becoming immediately addicted to your story, "ordinary people," and then progressed from there... Now, after a few of your stories in my belt, I can't help but feel quite charmed by both you, and your words! It's funny? I finished reading 'Ordinary,' yesterday, and have yet to be able to find my words, to aptly describe, how all emotional it made me feel, and all the thought provocation, it stirred up inside of me?! Yet?; after searching your 'bio' for more of your work, I began reading a short one; left a review; then began this one, after I had posted the review for that?-the humor, however comes in, by way of my having now read two other of your fics, and posting an original review for each; although, I still have nor fully composed my thoughts for the one I completed first?! It's quite ludicrous! Anyways?!— I'm sorry if I've wandered off from the point a little here, that does tend to happen from time to time, for me; however, I wanted to try to thoroughly impress upon you, how sincerely —I enjoyed this ficlet! I feel particularly drawn to your Draco? And yet somehow?-I also feel strangely akin, and attracted, to your Hermione!? Oh! And before my addled brain forgets; I loved how sneaky, and snarky, and cheekily, you wrote Harry, in this! He was a great source, of comedic refreshment! His Malfoy-teasing, was freaking, hilarious! All said and done?... I really liked this story! It was unrelentingly charming and witty, and I think you did a marvelous job with it! Cheers!;-)
darkcloud666 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I'm gutted that this wasn't longer. I loved Hermione's wit and character in this story. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
(Sneer) It doesn't take anything to make the repulsive ginger to look stupid, it comes naturally to him.
Ellae chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
This is such a thoughtful, incredibly detailed story. Your fresh, unique insight into these characters is a pleasure to read. Like the simply divine food you describe, this story is to be savored.
lelidral chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
This was really fun to read!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Great work!
I-KILL-BITCHES-FOR-LIVING chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
You, my friend, are an amazing writer. I personally love every line in the Malfoy-Granger interaction, especially Hermione's. You captured her intelligence perfectly and it was just so fun to read! I love it! Keep writing!
bebabyman chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
haha!You just like to kick her cat out,don'you?Absolutely cute,defiantly one of my favs!
Light on the Horizon chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Really nice story :-)
Basil chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I seriously love how Ron is portrayed in this story. He seems really genuine and raw, it actually touched my heart. I haven't seen him portrayed like this before, and it was really adorable.
elle chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
aww i love this story! i do wish you'd write more about their relationship though xx
dogisms chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Harry potter and his two thumbs up. That just killed me.
Slytherin5eva chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
This story was do adorable! I love Draco/Hermione and Ron/Pansy! And thank god the characters weren't OOC, I really hate it when that happens