Reviews for Ready Ankles
lelidral chapter 5 . 2/19
This was really fun to read!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 1/7
Great work!
I-KILL-BITCHES-FOR-LIVING chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
You, my friend, are an amazing writer. I personally love every line in the Malfoy-Granger interaction, especially Hermione's. You captured her intelligence perfectly and it was just so fun to read! I love it! Keep writing!
bebabyman chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
haha!You just like to kick her cat out,don'you?Absolutely cute,defiantly one of my favs!
Light on the Horizon chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Really nice story :-)
Basil chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I seriously love how Ron is portrayed in this story. He seems really genuine and raw, it actually touched my heart. I haven't seen him portrayed like this before, and it was really adorable.
elle chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
aww i love this story! i do wish you'd write more about their relationship though xx
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Harry potter and his two thumbs up. That just killed me.
Slytherin5eva chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
This story was do adorable! I love Draco/Hermione and Ron/Pansy! And thank god the characters weren't OOC, I really hate it when that happens
passionate.lover77 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
This is more a review for the whole story and the fact that I absolutely loved it. I sooooooo love Dramione fanfics and you are definitely the best one to write them. Cheers and congratz for a job wonderfully done.
itssunnyoutside chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Another amazing piece of work from one of my favorite writers! I honestly love everything about this story. Your portrayals of Draco and Hermione are exactly as I would picture them in my mind. I like both of them have their professional as well as romantic sides. I also love how the story isn't just about their relationship; it's also about Ron and Pansy, another one of my favorite couples.

All in all, the pace, development, language, and tone of this story were all flawless. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go read the rest of your works! :)
silvermaze18 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
P.S. I forgot to mention that I love how you included Thai food in this chapter. I totally didn't expect that :)

And oh yes, I am Thai ;)
silvermaze18 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Another great story.

I love that you took your time to develop Pansy and Ron's relationship as well.

As for Draco and Hermione, God, they are just so cute! ;)
EggDupont chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
LOVED THIS TOO! Really it was brilliant. And I don't even like RonPansy, but this is too beautiful, it was so awesome :D
Hungergames1098 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Oh My God! Are you kidding me? You can't just end it there! There is so much left that could be done! Please write more. Oh, and by the way, another Dramione would be nice too... :)

HG1098