Reviews for Ready Ankles
ScienceMama chapter 5 . 9/18
Loved this! Draco and Padma finally out-maneuver the queen of manipulations, haha. Glad Hermione and Pansy finally let their guards down. :)
This is an amazing story and really well-written. Not too cheesy and so great!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 5 . 5/13
I loooooove it!
MoonNott chapter 1 . 2/23
I'm loving the narrative; crisp and witty.

look Harry had dubbed 'The Ron'. - haha The Ron.

but I don't plan on speaking to either of you until I've had a glass of wine and some carbs - Same. But instead of wine, i asked for a beer and nachos cuz you get both almost instantly.

Hah. Classic timing with the double entendre. She IS funny.

You and Malfoy, teaming up to play love doctor…that's not funny, it's hilarious! - true story. Lmao

Hah. I'm intrigued with the story and I'm Sooooooo reading the next chapter
So the basis of this story is that everyone thinks they have the right to manipulate Hermione? No thank you.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
this fan fiction is so much smarter than other ones. like it includes business stuff and intelligent flirting between Hermione and Draco. such a pleasant to read this.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Good but to short
belladonablush chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
I adored this story! It was witty, entertaining & fast-paced...all with great writing!
Kats02980416 chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Aw I loved this story. I likedhiw Draco ended up being Hermione's client and how they ended up growing closer and then together acknowledging their feelings for the other. I also liked how their friends were aware of their attraction for the other.
delicatecherry chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Brilliant as ever.
tbeth chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Such a great story to revisit again and again. Love your take on all my fave characters and Dramonie without Ron bashing is lovely. Witty, heartfelt and speaks to the importance of having great friends who understand and accept is. Well done
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
I'm not sure I can read more of this. Extreme manipulation, the kind that was just then so casually pulled as if it were no big deal, pisses me off. Hermione should kick Padma's ass once for the Draco/Harry crap she pulled and a second time for arbitrarily messing with Hermione's schedule without her approval or consent, then she should tell Draco and Harry to both go to hell for messing with her schedule without her approval or consent, but no, she rolls over like the spineless twit you've created her to be.

This entire story so far has been based on people manipulating, lying to, and disrespecting Hermione, and it's supposed to be a good thing?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I"m not liking how Harry and Draco think it's all ok for them to team up AGAINST Hermione. I'd thought that Harry was supposed to be one of her best friends, but I guess not. Draco sounds as smarmy and deceitful as ever.
hpfan addict chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
I must admit; I have really been enjoying reading your work for the last five days or, so?!
It started by my becoming immediately addicted to your story, "ordinary people," and then progressed from there... Now, after a few of your stories in my belt, I can't help but feel quite charmed by both you, and your words! It's funny? I finished reading 'Ordinary,' yesterday, and have yet to be able to find my words, to aptly describe, how all emotional it made me feel, and all the thought provocation, it stirred up inside of me?! Yet?; after searching your 'bio' for more of your work, I began reading a short one; left a review; then began this one, after I had posted the review for that?-the humor, however comes in, by way of my having now read two other of your fics, and posting an original review for each; although, I still have nor fully composed my thoughts for the one I completed first?! It's quite ludicrous! Anyways?!— I'm sorry if I've wandered off from the point a little here, that does tend to happen from time to time, for me; however, I wanted to try to thoroughly impress upon you, how sincerely —I enjoyed this ficlet! I feel particularly drawn to your Draco? And yet somehow?-I also feel strangely akin, and attracted, to your Hermione!? Oh! And before my addled brain forgets; I loved how sneaky, and snarky, and cheekily, you wrote Harry, in this! He was a great source, of comedic refreshment! His Malfoy-teasing, was freaking, hilarious! All said and done?... I really liked this story! It was unrelentingly charming and witty, and I think you did a marvelous job with it! Cheers!;-)
darkcloud666 chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I'm gutted that this wasn't longer. I loved Hermione's wit and character in this story. Very well written.