Reviews for Buggery
love the story
Coward is such an uke
Ja Ne
Puella Magpie chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Yes a bit OOC but that doesn't stop this from being hilarious and deeply enjoyable. Favorite!
Ibuko chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
They're a bit OOC, alright.
Doesn't change the fact I almost choked on coffee and giggles while I read it )
taedium chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I think I know what you mean, about the two different universes that is. I do that with pretty much every fandom I read. On the one hand there's the dark, serious, angsty, dramatic world; and the other's just cute little one-shots and fluff, fluff, sickeningly-sweet-but-I-still-love-it-so-effin'-much-FLUFF! lol

My favorite line in this: "He feels a fluttering curl of excitement in his stomach when a slender body presses against his, and when Nicholas leans up on his tiptoes and deepens the kiss, excited and sloppy and sweet, hugging Henry around the back of his neck, Henry thinks he might die from the exhilaration of it all."

God it's just so fuckin' adorable! Blackwood's so good when he's like this, and you just know that Coward could have him wrapped around his little finger if he wanted, but he doesn't really unless it's to get out of trouble with Blackwood for something (Acacia)

Christ! This pairing makes me act like such a girl! haha

~taedium
ultraman64 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
So sweet~ I really like Blackwood teasing Coward, because regardless of fluff or acting like a jerk, Blackwood seems like such a tease! XD

PS. I would also like to see more buggering between the two~